I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,410,362 hits
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020
Monthly Archives: April 2010
I wrote something a while back titled Montreal Metro Security Think They Are Policemen . It was based on personal experience and 1st hand account of people I know that have been treated poorly by over zealous metro security. Since this time a … Continue reading
Is there ever going to be a risk free flight and do we hold, or try to hold airlines and government accountable after the fact for the risks that we knowingly take getting on an airplane if the we are injured, or loose people in an airplane crash that all knew was a possibility? Continue reading
I have always thought that in Canada that there were ideological differences in what was good for the country and that is why we had a multi party system Liberal, Conservative, Bloc Québécois, or New Democrat for instance on the Federal … Continue reading
I am a person who believes in speaking their mind. I write because it gives me peace of mind. I only write what I believe to be the truth in my opinion. I like to write on the net because … Continue reading
Le Front de Libération du Québec (FLQ), That was founded in 1963. Its goal was to achieve Quebec Independence by resorting to terrorism.
Terrorism is a climate of fear that a political group attempts to in still in a society in order to create insecurity among the general population. These groups systematically use violence.
I sit and I wonder why the need for prejudice and I do not understand. I understand better what it is now, but not the need. I used to think that prejudice was a black and white thing and then … Continue reading
The Way It Was: When I was a kid we knew certain policemen by name, because they were the policemen that patrolled your neighborhood. If you got into trouble in your neighborhood these were the guys who would come and see … Continue reading