I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,893,084 hits
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism? May 29, 2018While murder might be hard to prove, I think that the charge of manslaughter could be sought and won. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy May 2, 2018Once ethical reporters have caved into the demands of those who pay their salaries and now shamelessly, distort and slant the news...turning the coverage of every news worthy story, into little more than political theater. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018
Monthly Archives: April 2010
I wrote something a while back titled Montreal Metro Security Think They Are Policemen . It was based on personal experience and 1st hand account of people I know that have been treated poorly by over zealous metro security. Since this time a … Continue reading
Is there ever going to be a risk free flight and do we hold, or try to hold airlines and government accountable after the fact for the risks that we knowingly take getting on an airplane if the we are injured, or loose people in an airplane crash that all knew was a possibility? Continue reading
I have always thought that in Canada that there were ideological differences in what was good for the country and that is why we had a multi party system Liberal, Conservative, Bloc Québécois, or New Democrat for instance on the Federal … Continue reading
I am a person who believes in speaking their mind. I write because it gives me peace of mind. I only write what I believe to be the truth in my opinion. I like to write on the net because … Continue reading
Le Front de Libération du Québec (FLQ), That was founded in 1963. Its goal was to achieve Quebec Independence by resorting to terrorism.
Terrorism is a climate of fear that a political group attempts to in still in a society in order to create insecurity among the general population. These groups systematically use violence.