I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,779,132 hits
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities April 14, 2018The blame for the senseless suffering and deaths of Canadians due to government inaction lays squarely on the shoulders of every Canadian of voting age. Continue reading →archemdis
- Did The Conservative Party of Canada Make a Bad Choice Making Andrew Scheer Their Leader? March 9, 2018The Conservative Party of Canada does not have a person to run for the leadership of their party who is genuinely likable, people friendly, or charismatic. I say this because in Andrew Sheer they have once again elected a leader they feel they have to create a warmer, approachable image for. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada A Mere Lamb To the American Wolf February 3, 2018I do not understand Canadian politicians, business leaders, political pundits and news reporters, who not only believe that Canada and Canadians are nothing without the United States of America but spend most of their time everyday actively trying to convince … Continue reading →archemdis
- Fake News Is My Choice For Biggest Story Of The Year January 10, 2018Fake news has become the normal and is one reason that a mentally deranged person now is in control of the deadliest, most powerful nation in the world. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities April 14, 2018
This entry was posted in abuse, abuse of power, common law marriage, divorce, Golf, Marriage In Its Many Forms, Prejudice, stereotyping, Tiger Woods, Uncategorized, United States of America, weddings and tagged abuse, bigotry, courts, family support, heavy handed tactics, justice, juvenile court, law suits, lawyers, marriage, politics, prodedure, relgion, stepping up to the plate. Bookmark the permalink.