I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,960,042 hits
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism? May 29, 2018While murder might be hard to prove, I think that the charge of manslaughter could be sought and won. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018
Monthly Archives: September 2010
I must say that I am forced to agree that the United Nations as it stands right now makes no sense to some nations. This is because the world’s memory is short and we have forgotten why the founding fathers brought … Continue reading
How many lives are we willing to sacrifice and how much money are we willing to waste on two blood thirsty nations, who’s only reason to exists appears to be to annihilate each other? I am all for the peace … Continue reading
Well in my first addition of “What’s up Canada?” I would like to say that this country has some serious problems with its government on all levels from civic to federal. Our leaders seem more intent on fighting then getting … Continue reading
A judge gets caught with her panties down when her husband sends nude, sexually orientated pictures of her to a man trying to entice him into having sex with his wife and the guy who exposes these cheap fools gets … Continue reading
My oldest grandchild is a 15-year-old girl who although she is not the biological offspring of this man has known no other father since birth; in fact he was in the room when she was born. All through this 6 … Continue reading