Join 144 other followers
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 9,146,902 hits
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing!
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated?
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022Perhaps democracy and the rule of law has always been more talk than walk. Something to hold up a orated about, but not fought for when challenged. Continue reading →archemdis
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing! February 25, 2022When in comes right down to it the world was a better place before the Western Alliance NATO, the G7, G20, the United Nations, SWIFT, and all of the other international organisations who hide behind membership in order to not do the right thing. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19 February 9, 2022What of the rights of those who have followed the law, did their part to help those most vulnerable in society to covid 19 and are unable for medical reasons to get vaccinated? Who speaks for them? Who protects their right to live in peace to be able to go to work to quite frankly and literally live if it is not the government and not the police? Continue re […]archemdis
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022It is time to stop the nonsense and letting the will of the few dictate the lives and deaths of the majority. Continue reading →archemdis
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Monthly Archives: October 2010
After watching several cases where victims relatives gave impact statements and hearing what the Conservatives are trying to introduce into law as changes to the justice code and the parole regulations I feel that the line between justice and revenge has … Continue reading
I know why they were needed in the past, but what is the need for them now, since we are supposed to be treating everyone the same as far as getting the chance to be educated, trained to become productive citizens? … Continue reading
Just what is it all about? We fight, we kill and we die and we do all of this for what? We know that it is impossible to bring about an atmosphere for democracy at the point of a gun, but … Continue reading
Some one sent me this information in the form of a little quiz in my e-mail and I thought I would pass it on. At the time of my posting I had no idea that this came from a fellow wordpress … Continue reading
Mr. Layton, My name is Arche Mdis and I live in Montreal Quebec and I have some issues pertaining to the role you have chosen for you and your party to play in parliament. You have decided to keep your … Continue reading
Michael Ignatieff This is a copy of a letter I sent to Michael Ignatieff. Mr. Ignatieff is the current leader of The Liberal Party of Canada who are the Official Opposition in our Canadian Parliament. They are supposed to represent a balance a … Continue reading
The Salvation Army Store in Montreal on Notre Dame West is a disgrace and is in no way helpful to the true poor of the neighborhood. To think that decent well-meaning people have donated things to this organization in trust … Continue reading
My granddaughter is very smart and has always done well in school. My granddaughter is very pretty, loves, volley ball and loves to be on Facebook. Her secret problem started when she was offered the opportunity to go to Royal West Academy, an upscale … Continue reading