I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 9,112,778 hits
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing!
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated?
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022Perhaps democracy and the rule of law has always been more talk than walk. Something to hold up a orated about, but not fought for when challenged. Continue reading →archemdis
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing! February 25, 2022When in comes right down to it the world was a better place before the Western Alliance NATO, the G7, G20, the United Nations, SWIFT, and all of the other international organisations who hide behind membership in order to not do the right thing. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19 February 9, 2022What of the rights of those who have followed the law, did their part to help those most vulnerable in society to covid 19 and are unable for medical reasons to get vaccinated? Who speaks for them? Who protects their right to live in peace to be able to go to work to quite frankly and literally live if it is not the government and not the police? Continue re […]archemdis
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022It is time to stop the nonsense and letting the will of the few dictate the lives and deaths of the majority. Continue reading →archemdis
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Well it is no surprise now what happened to Omar Khadr. The stance that the Conservative Government led by Prime Minister Harper, took in the detention of children captured in Afghanistan in relation to detaining them at Kandahar Air Field and then the turning over to … Continue reading
Why so nervous about leaks of old government conversations, and documents. I thought the only reason we were afraid of leaks is that important information may be revealed ahead of time jeopardising an on – going mission, or putting our troops … Continue reading
It is time for us to take a look at what all of our hard work has accomplished throughout the world and at home; it is time to take a bow for all of the fruits of our labors. In Canada … Continue reading
I wrote this letter to Lise Zarac, MP for LaSalle-Emard today, because she sent me and the rest of her constituents a news letter titled, “News from the Hill”. In which it detailed the Liberal plan to help us take … Continue reading
Liam arrived for his sleep over just after breakfast yesterday with his Mom and Dad. Both he and I had a cold stuffy nose, runny eyes, dry cough and as miserable as two people could be. We were both trying … Continue reading
When I look at the way our government runs, with its lying and down right undemocratic style; the lack of social caring for its own people and even less for the needy around the world, I wonder how do they get away … Continue reading
Open wide and pinch your nose fellow Canadians, what we are being asked to swallow will taste like hell and also will smell rotten. Prime Minister Harper with the help of Official Opposition Leader Ignatieff are extending our mission in Afghanistan for … Continue reading
I love to watch and read the political news from other countries and compare how Canadians react to government; what they are willing to sacrifice to get the things that they need, and how much they care about the needs … Continue reading