I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,708,168 hits
- Israel Is More Than Just an Apartheid State It Is an Oxymoron June 16, 2021Apply definition of apartheid to the State Israel form its beginning to today; A policy of segregation and political, social, and economic discrimination against the Palestinian majority of Gaza and the West Bank, Continue reading →archemdis
- Premier Francois Legault: The Willfully Ignorant Premier of Quebec June 7, 2021Legault understands no politician running in Quebec who wants more than one term in office can lie about their position on the language issue, English rights, or sovereignty when campaigning. Legault knew this; lied anyway; believes that he will get away with it, and sees himself being be re-elected. Willfully ignorant. Continue reading →archemdis
- The USA Has No Friends Because It Is A Bully May 27, 2021Christy forgot to mention that Canada would have been vaccinated and the boarder back open if the USA had not instituted its ban on vaccine exports until as Biden said every American had been vaccinated holding up the shipping of vaccines bought and paid for buy the Canadian government. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America is “The Big Lie” May 18, 2021People think that the "Big Lie" was about the former president Donald Trump and his sycophant followers insisting that the election was somehow stolen from him. I think that the big lie was that Biden for president would be different than that of Trump in more substantive ways than tone. Continue reading →archemdis
- Israel Is More Than Just an Apartheid State It Is an Oxymoron June 16, 2021
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Is it just me or does the shadow cast by the new “Burj Khalifa” Tower in Dubai look like the pictures of the Tower of Babel I used to see in Sunday School as a kid. Interesting that Dubai’s economy … Continue reading
Libyan leader Maummar al Gaddafi is fit to be tied and we in the west are about to act indignant because he does not roll over and quit. Our focus has shifted and we are confused and unable to agree on what to … Continue reading
I would rather be wrong and have to start all over again a thousand times then be led down the wrong path by a corrupt government official, or a sinful clergyman. The creator in his infinite wisdom gave us ears to … Continue reading
Nothing sticks Jack, but it sure is hot here! Just when you think that this man is finally going to get his up pops the Bloc, the Liberals or the NDP to pull his butt out of the fire. The … Continue reading
No one seems to want to ask the question in Canada that begs to be asked so I will. What deal and with whom has Prime Minister Harper and his government made that has seen this unprecedented protectionist action from our … Continue reading
Never underestimate the power of one. It is that underestimation that gives the power of one its true power. Ignored the power of one will plant its seed, dig its roots in, take hold and multiply” this can be a good thing, but in this instance one person started a war that still rages on and is responsible for the persecution of an innocent people; a persecution that will out live him and his grandchildren and it was all started with a lie to gain revenge.
Ornamental daggers, religious head wear, racist comments and tough talk out of a Quebec which admits it can not even control the corruption in its province. as industry after industry is proven to be overrun by one organized crime faction … Continue reading
If what I see of the 21st century is any indication of how the world has become better I would gladly go back to being a cave person fighting off dinosaurs and other natural hardships. Hunting, fishing and foraging for … Continue reading