I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,207,691 hits
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar?
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018The majority in Quebec have every right to be afraid to lose everything that they have gained. History proves that nothing remains the same forever. Those who take the rights of others today are in constant danger of losing theirs tomorrow. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018Is it better to be a live second-class citizen, or a dead citizen killed by the practices of a backstabbing liar that I voted into office? This is the choice that some of us will have to make if we vote in the Quebec provincial election this October. Why should anyone have to make this choice in a democratic country? Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Government Sponsership Of Bigotry And Prejudice Does Not Stop The Hurting Or Pain Their Actions Cause
With the worlds leaders saying it is okay to hate again based on color, place of birth, religion practiced and such it is not hard to understand that the population of the world is very confused as to what is … Continue reading
As we enter the home stretch and get ready to vote I would ask you to consider who answered the questions you as a Canadian asked honestly and openly. Who best represents the way you wish to be governed. I for one found … Continue reading
911, (Emergency) Dispatcher In Montreal Says, “Our Officers No Longer Investigate Petty Crimes, Do It Yourself”
This story starts out innocent enough with a friend going home parking her car in her spot in her apartment complexes garage and going to her apartment to sleep after a hard days work in the hospital emergency room and … Continue reading
I must confess to not being good when it comes to maps and geography and as such could not see the forest for the trees. All this time I have been wondering why the sudden concern for Africa and its … Continue reading
Shame on Minister of immigration Jason Kenney for being a gutless coward and the people of Canada for allowing this shameless bigot to send people to their possible deaths, because of a callous need to act tough for the USA. Mexicans, Muslims, Syr … Continue reading