I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,672,927 hits
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021Israel is not the only nation to openly violate and ignore all international law concerning human rights but is the only nation that can do it with impunity. No sanctions of political leaders, no loss of financial or military support. Continue reading →archemdis
- USA…Canada’s Best Friend and Ally LOL April 24, 2021Politicians sell themselves as knowing what is best for the people that vote for them and so they are the people most likely to try and hide a mistake in a lie rather then admit that they made a mistake in judgment, and so they continue to lie and say, "Canada's best friend, ally and biggest trading partner is the USA". Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Vic Toews and Jason Kenney and the border agency admit that none of these people have outstanding warrants anywhere but in Canada, so I am at a loss as to exactly was the reasoning and justification given by the tribunal when these people were denied entry into Canada in the first place, besides that they were undesirable candidates Continue reading
Why are we so surprised when we order up pea soup that it has peas in it? For too long now our governments of the west have been openly and with all that venom they could muster, blamed everything wrong with the world on all Muslims. Continue reading
This is how I think that a whole race of people was in my opinion moved as a voting bloc, to turn from a LIberal bloc to a Conservative bloc of voters, but there was more that they needed to seal the deal and it has just reached the surface and burst open allowing its stench to permeate the air like a bubble bursting in a cess pool.
Everything that we find an abomination throughout history has happened because of an apathetic population that allowed its rulers, it dictators it elected government to become all-powerful. Continue reading
I think that Mr. Harper is an ill-informed coward, who was never a Canadian in his heart and feels that Canada could never stand on its own. I think that he is an egomaniac who will not take advice and goes about running this government and conducting foreign policy like a bull in a china shop.(The handling of the air base incident, China, African aid cuts ) Continue reading
It is the story of interacting with a Christian couple who not only talked about God, but lived a godly life and showed me they were normal and just like me and my family except that they had God in their lives and that I could have God in my life too. I will never forget Mr. and Mrs. Carter for instilling in me that once you accepted the lord as your saviour he would never let you go and so I returned to where I first found God and had asked him to save my life.
I understand the right to privacy, but places like the Welcome Hall Mission need to understand that they are part of a large community and what they do in their place, their building affects the whole neighbourhood. If these men are indeed ex-cons as I know a lot of them are and they are getting help there that is all good, but this kind of sanctioned heavy-handed treatment of people does not dot The Welcome Hall Mission, or the people they are trying to help any good. Continue reading
The Botanical Gardens of Montreal, Quebec, Canada are second to none in the world and are both educational and a nice way to spend a great day out in the outdoors with the entire family. I did not find the … Continue reading
Jason Kenney another star in the Tori sky, ready to super nova. This is getting ridiculous. Somehow a ship carrying Sri Lankan refugees is boarded somewhere thousands of miles away from Canada and Jason Kenney see it as an assault on Canadian immigration law and is calling for an immediate strengthening of Canadian immigration laws Continue reading
What a joke Canada boycotting the UN body dedicated to nuclear disarmament, because another country is guilty of violating UN regulations. Canada and John Baird need to look at their allies and honestly admit that none of them are capable of chairing this group either. Continue reading