I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,098,711 hits
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar?
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism?
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018Is it better to be a live second-class citizen, or a dead citizen killed by the practices of a backstabbing liar that I voted into office? This is the choice that some of us will have to make if we vote in the Quebec provincial election this October. Why should anyone have to make this choice in a democratic country? Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism? May 29, 2018While murder might be hard to prove, I think that the charge of manslaughter could be sought and won. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018
Daily Archives: July 19, 2011
I understand the right to privacy, but places like the Welcome Hall Mission need to understand that they are part of a large community and what they do in their place, their building affects the whole neighbourhood. If these men are indeed ex-cons as I know a lot of them are and they are getting help there that is all good, but this kind of sanctioned heavy-handed treatment of people does not dot The Welcome Hall Mission, or the people they are trying to help any good. Continue reading