I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,838,124 hits
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities
- Did The Conservative Party of Canada Make a Bad Choice Making Andrew Scheer Their Leader?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy May 2, 2018Once ethical reporters have caved into the demands of those who pay their salaries and now shamelessly, distort and slant the news...turning the coverage of every news worthy story, into little more than political theater. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities April 14, 2018The blame for the senseless suffering and deaths of Canadians due to government inaction lays squarely on the shoulders of every Canadian of voting age. Continue reading →archemdis
- Did The Conservative Party of Canada Make a Bad Choice Making Andrew Scheer Their Leader? March 9, 2018The Conservative Party of Canada does not have a person to run for the leadership of their party who is genuinely likable, people friendly, or charismatic. I say this because in Andrew Sheer they have once again elected a leader they feel they have to create a warmer, approachable image for. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Something has been on my mind for a long time and when that happens you know that I feel compelled to share it with you, so here goes. Can someone tell me why does the equation of, supply + demand = … Continue reading
I think that for the first time in Canadian history, Canada has a Prime Minister that does not care about anything, or anybody. I think that this is the first time that Canada has a Prime Minister in power that does not have a conscience. I think that this is the first time that Canada has a Prime Minister that does not care about personal wealth or the wealth of his citizens, because all of his interests are in having and acquiring more power. Continue reading
I like most of Canadians were so worried about how he was going to pay for things that we did not vote for the only politician that said we had a right to them and that said that he was going to give them to us. It was not Jack Layton’s fault that we could not or would not accept the offer of help it is our own and we missed a chance for change. I hope that my mind, eyes, ears and heart are a little more open the next time.
It is funny you can visit a place a thousand times see and read about the history of a place and when you see something like a kayaker alone near the rapids you forget what you learned and read. I had read a thousand times about the First Nations People of Canada braving the rapids where they could in their canoes, but all this slipped my mind as I watched this man out in the white water with his kayak paddling and going nowhere. Continue reading
This is a story of a guy who barely was able to win his riding, before he gave the people in his riding close to 50 million dollars in tax payer monies.
I think I would rather live with the possibility of another 9/11 then live with no rights under the law waiting for an attack that may never come and that even the Secretary of the Homeland Security Department, Janet Nopolitano says is not likely to happen.