I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,760,052 hits
- Biden and Trump Two Old White Men Only Difference is Their Style July 20, 2021These two old White men are the same because they cannot be anything else. Being kind slave master or a bad slave master does not change the fact that you are a slave master. Nice words and smiles do not make you better than the person who uses abusive words and sneers, if both of you are doing the same bad things Continue reading →archemdis
- Are You Kidding Me French People of Quebec/Canada, Trudeau? July 8, 2021The French people of Quebec/Canada, who would claim that they are disappointed in Trudeau's pick for Governor General of Canada because she doesn't speak one of the official languages of Canada, "French", are a joke and I laugh openly in their two faced faces. Continue reading →archemdis
- Israel Is More Than Just an Apartheid State It Is an Oxymoron June 16, 2021Apply definition of apartheid to the State Israel form its beginning to today; A policy of segregation and political, social, and economic discrimination against the Palestinian majority of Gaza and the West Bank, Continue reading →archemdis
- Premier Francois Legault: The Willfully Ignorant Premier of Quebec June 7, 2021Legault understands no politician running in Quebec who wants more than one term in office can lie about their position on the language issue, English rights, or sovereignty when campaigning. Legault knew this; lied anyway; believes that he will get away with it, and sees himself being be re-elected. Willfully ignorant. Continue reading →archemdis
- Biden and Trump Two Old White Men Only Difference is Their Style July 20, 2021
Monthly Archives: January 2012
We as Canadians have been sold on the idea from the Canadian government that doing the right thing morally and legally is something we do not have to do if in the end it does not get us the result that we seek and that somehow with the passage of time the truth somehow will change and what was once illegal will become legal, what was once and immoral act will somehow become morally right and what was once unjustifiable will somehow with the passage of time justify itself. Continue reading
Keystone Pipeline Deal Postponed by Americans… Harper Tells Obama Canada Is Mine To Pollute As I See Fit … Harper Off To China… Vows To Make New Best Friend
I have seen people not care about the future, animals and nature, but care about their fellow-man and vice versa, but I have never before seen a group of people ( Stephen Harper and the Conservative Party of Canada) who care about nothing but themselves and the here and now. Continue reading
Can Canada Afford Not To Have A Free Medicare System? How Many Will Die Without It? Does The Harper government Care? Do You?
When the people’s needs of a country are ignored, or deemed not important by the actions of their government, people suffer and die. When we say that only those who can afford it deserve the best medical treatment and medical attention people suffer and die. If the goal of this budget balancing is to provide a better life for all Canadian citizens then it can not begin by killing off the less fortunate of the country with slashes and the out right cutting of medical services and medications. This is murder as efficient and as cruel as a gas chamber, a firing squad, using toxic chemicals, or the bombing of ones own citizens. Continue reading
Stephen Harper, Prime Minister Of Canada Succeeds! There Are Now Officially Two Kinds Of Canadians / Which Kind Are You?
Being Canadian to me, means being willing to grow and appreciate all of the difference in our food, religion and dress and our individual cultures and blend them all together, not allowing them to drive us apart. The ability to put people, before money, peace ahead of war and charity above the amassing of personal wealth, embodied what being a Canadian was all about. I believe Mr. Harper and his government are wrong and in their attempt to make Canada great and stand out has cheapened us and took away what made us distinct in the world, respected and admired. Mr. Harper has divided the Canadian house against itself and everyone knows what happens to a house divided. A house divided cannot stand. Continue reading
I realised that day that anyone can play and sing with a young child when we are well rested and full of energy, but playing and singing with them even when we are tired spells love with a capital L. Continue reading
I guess this slips under the wire and the radar of the tough new Harper anti crime law? I guess this was not a nasty enough, brutal enough crime to get the Harper government to get involved? Continue reading
I think that for the most part the problem is that we as Canadians are known for taking everything in stride and not wanting to make waves for our government or anything else. We take most things that happen with a shrug of the shoulders and see people who complain too much as trouble makers, anarchists and not really Canadians. Continue reading
Are things to be considered anti-Semitic because Jewish people do not like what is said? The right for Palestine to exist is debated every day publicly by the highest officials of this land and the outcome is always pro-Israel and anti Palestine, but there is no call for a level playing field. What is not true about the statements below and why do we feel that we have a right to deny the truth when it comes to Israel, which makes us an enabler of tyranny and oppression? Continue reading
It is a sensitive as well as emotionally charged time in the cancer patients life and so one never knows what could be said that would send the cancer patient into depression, or worse, so it is advisable in my opinion to steer the cancer patient towards therapy and cancer support groups, where the person can discuss cancer with people suffering from the same cancer as they have; people who have first hand knowledge of what they are going through. Continue reading