I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,714,752 hits
- Israel Is More Than Just an Apartheid State It Is an Oxymoron June 16, 2021Apply definition of apartheid to the State Israel form its beginning to today; A policy of segregation and political, social, and economic discrimination against the Palestinian majority of Gaza and the West Bank, Continue reading →archemdis
- Premier Francois Legault: The Willfully Ignorant Premier of Quebec June 7, 2021Legault understands no politician running in Quebec who wants more than one term in office can lie about their position on the language issue, English rights, or sovereignty when campaigning. Legault knew this; lied anyway; believes that he will get away with it, and sees himself being be re-elected. Willfully ignorant. Continue reading →archemdis
- The USA Has No Friends Because It Is A Bully May 27, 2021Christy forgot to mention that Canada would have been vaccinated and the boarder back open if the USA had not instituted its ban on vaccine exports until as Biden said every American had been vaccinated holding up the shipping of vaccines bought and paid for buy the Canadian government. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America is “The Big Lie” May 18, 2021People think that the "Big Lie" was about the former president Donald Trump and his sycophant followers insisting that the election was somehow stolen from him. I think that the big lie was that Biden for president would be different than that of Trump in more substantive ways than tone. Continue reading →archemdis
- Israel Is More Than Just an Apartheid State It Is an Oxymoron June 16, 2021
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Now Jeff will not be the only person to suffer, but like most of the things that happen to the poor you will no longer see it covered in the news, because who cares about a penny; who cares about the poor, after all it is just a penny! Continue reading
Why does the government of Canada feel it is more important to go to war, buy jet fighters and kill in the name of democracy, than it is to provide free education to our children for as long as they are doing well in school? Continue reading
I guess there will always be things that we have no control over, as well as things we can not change, but we can take part in the well-being and happiness of our children and grandchildren, after all they should be the most important things in our lives. Continue reading
Grandparents are for the most part just smarter more worldly parents, who have finally slowed down long enough to listen and hear what is being said; talk and not shout and reason, not threaten. Grandparents may be a pain in the butt at some times but I think that they are a necessity in the family structure that we can not afford to ignore and put on a shelf. Continue reading
What I am getting at is that there is always a minimum of two ways of looking at things and it never hurts to talk things out, but to do so one must look with and open, mind and be prepared to take sound advice when it is heard despite the political party it came from. I am not perfect and I always say out right that my opinions are just that mine and the reader need not feel that they must continue if what they are reading offends them, or they find what I am saying without merit, they need only click off the post. Continue reading
When the most hated men and women in Canada become the governing political party of the country, who are in power with a majority government , it is never a good thing for the government of the day, the country or the people who hate them. Continue reading
Does The Political Make Up Of Quebec Support Terrorists And Terrorism, As Long As They Are Both Home Grown?
I would suggest that these protesters, turned terrorists face terrorist charges and all that this statement implies until this protest is brought back under control and conducted once again in a legal manner and the senseless acts of terror against the citizens of Montreal and Quebec cease and desist. Continue reading
Vic Toews And Jason Kenney, Spend Ten Million Dollars To Answer Question, What Makes A Terrorist Become A Terrorist?
Vic Toews, Public Safety Minister, and Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship and Prime minister Stephen Harper need look no further than a mirror to find out why people become terrorists. They are sowing the seeds for such actions everyday. Continue reading
If one thing is true it is that we the Canadian citizen are allowing our government to do the, cruel thoughtless things that they are doing both at home and abroad without the slightest protest. We have forgotten what is just; what is morally correct and what it is to be a real Canadian. We need to find our way back to what made us who we were as a people not just a government, because what we have allowed ourselves to become is all that is bad in the world. Continue reading
Should The Question Really Be Is There Sex After Prostate Removal, Or Should It Be Will You Find Sex Satisfying After Prostate Removal?
You may be the one who was diagnosed with the prostate cancer and had to under go the removal of it, but it will affect the both of you for the rest of your lives. Your partner should have been in on every decision from the very beginning for just that reason, but if they haven’t, because you thought that it was happening to just you, I think that you should rethink your position, because it will take a joint effort if you are to survive and have a mutually enjoyable sex life after the removal of the prostate. This is not something you can do on your own and there is more than your needs to consider. Continue reading