I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,554,062 hits
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- Lasalle Hospital Emergency Observation Department Coordinator Throws Hospital Card And Medicare Card In A Female Patient's Face
- Tommy Kane, Tamara Shaikh and the Justice System That Failed Them Both
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020
Daily Archives: August 20, 2012
New Democrats Say They Did Not Have Time / Conservatives Only Register In 27 Of 125 Ridings / I Say Both Parties By Passed Our Quebec Provincial Election
New Democrats and the Conservative Government of Canada will by-pass the Quebec Provincial Elections once again, chosing once again to field no candidates, or very few. In my opinion both parties are deliberately chosing to take no action and no responsibility for helping the non separatists in Quebec, or anything that happens in Quebec; a safe place for the Conservative and New Democratic parties, but not so good for Quebecers who want to be Canadian first. Continue reading