I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,555,323 hits
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020
Monthly Archives: November 2012
As Christmas approaches and I begin the proces of transforming my house for the holidays, I hope for the phone call, the e-mail, or the text message of apology and sadly know that it will not come, because there is something broken in her that I do not know how to fix and that she does not even feel that is broke, or in need of fixing. Continue reading
Charbonneau Commission, Gomery Commission Tools Used To Smear Political Rivals And Give The Illusion Of Change
Are all Quebec politicians deaf, blind and dumb, or are all Quebec politicians that incompetent? Either way I could not see myself voting for anyone of those politicians that have been around for the last 11 years actively in Quebec’s politics, no matter what political party they are in. Continue reading
We as a country, a government and especially as a people cannot let the world think that we believe that a little prejudice, a little bigotry and a little racial and religious intolerance is acceptable and understandable if it is directed at a perceived enemy, or a certain people.
If some one were to ask me what I thought of Pauline Marois and her leadership and aspirations for Quebec other than sovereignty, I would have to say that, “Pauline Marois is the leader of a political party without a platform and therefore without direction, which makes her moot, a lame – duck, in a flock of lame – ducks. A political leader begging the opposition to let her stay in power, because outside of the cost of another election Pauline Marois knows that very few Quebecer’s would be sad to see her made the shortest governing Premier in province’s history”. Continue reading
Every year sadly my message on this day must be the same and it is this, “We as Canadians love march lay wreaths at home and abroad and take Remembrance Day very seriously on November 11th, but it is not enough by a long shot. We are responsible for the government, for Prime Minister Harper’s actions against or non actions towards veteran’s well-being and so their present sad state of affairs rest on our shoulders and should weigh heavily on our consciences and hearts. Continue reading
Instead of measuring what is tolerable violence when dealing with children would it not be better and wiser just to fore go the violence all together and use alternative means of discipline like we do with adults? Continue reading