I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,672,927 hits
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021Israel is not the only nation to openly violate and ignore all international law concerning human rights but is the only nation that can do it with impunity. No sanctions of political leaders, no loss of financial or military support. Continue reading →archemdis
- USA…Canada’s Best Friend and Ally LOL April 24, 2021Politicians sell themselves as knowing what is best for the people that vote for them and so they are the people most likely to try and hide a mistake in a lie rather then admit that they made a mistake in judgment, and so they continue to lie and say, "Canada's best friend, ally and biggest trading partner is the USA". Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021
Monthly Archives: February 2014
I would suggest that the First Nations of this country might feel that they have been pushed too far for far too long now by consecutive governments over the years that refuse to hear them, honor their treaties and agreements and keep them living in 3rd world conditions. Continue reading
Citizens of Quebec And Canada What Was Wrong With What We Believed In As A Country And A People? / Are The Forced Changes Worth The New Look?
Quebec is not alone it its idiotic single minded pursuit of one priority for its constituents, the federal government led by Steven Harper governs with the same ideological set of values and principles that are dragging the whole country down into the abyss of constitutional challenges, abysmal economic growth and a no working population that has not been seen before in Canada save for the Great Depression. Continue reading
What about Justin Trudeau officially removing the Liberal Senators from the Liberal Party of Canada caucus that made him the object and the subject of such ridicule, such sarcasm and so much laughter and prompted the usually polite and non-partisan Elizabeth May to stifle her laughter coquettishly in her hand and join in on the childish spectacle instigated by the Prime Minister in a deliberate attempt to bully and intimidate Justin Trudeau? Continue reading