I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,337,896 hits
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Harper’s Problems With Elections Canada And The Supreme Court Of Canada Are Not Only Old, But They Are Also Very Personal
I think that the Fair Elections Act and all of the many challenges and demeaning statements being directed at Elections Canada and the Supreme Court of Canada by the Conservative Party of Canada about it and the Supreme Court of Canada, prove that our government is being led by an overbearing blowhard that just refuses to take no for an answer and who acts out by throwing fits and has gone as far as shutting down the government through prorogation more than any other government in the history of Canada to avoid problems his government is facing and he wishes to avoid answering for. Continue reading
What is Canada Helping To Make Possible With Its Unconditional Support Of Israel And Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyhau?
Canada’s and other countries unconditional support of Israel have helped to create people like Jeremiah who seem not to care whether or not Benjamin Netanyahu was and is indeed responsible for targeting civilian institutions like United Nation’s schools, hospitals and mosques causing the deaths of over a thousand innocent Palestinian civilians of which over a hundred were children playing, praying, or sleeping in their beds. Continue reading