I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,304,916 hits
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Thomas Mulcair / Leader Of The Official Opposition / Leader of The Federal NDP, Or Political CEO For Hire?
How do we as Canadians trust these politicians especially those with prime ministerial ambitions if they will represent any party that agrees to give them power, positions, titles and money, like what Thomas Mulcair has in my opinion made a career out of doing? Continue reading
When the leaders of the three most powerful federal parties in Canada are willing to see nothing, hear nothing and do nothing about the loss of rights of Quebec’s non francophone Canadian citizens guaranteed to them and to all Canadians under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Canadian Constitution, but instead choose to hand out food at BBQs and give campaign speeches aimed at getting votes rather attempting to change bad governmental policies, I know why and how Quebec thinks that it can get away with all that it is doing to its non francophone population. Continue reading
I believe that until people are just seen as people there can be no peace and the world with its rapid information highway (the internet), its nuclear ability to destroy the world and its biological warfare capability will remain on a course of the total obliteration of all mankind. Continue reading
Ask The Non Francophone Of Quebec If They Feel That All Canadian Citizens Are Treated Equally Under The Laws Of Canada
I get so angry that some people are so heartless, so inhuman that they could say too bad and feel that the potential loss of life is justified if it nets them the political goal they seek to achieve. Continue reading
I feel that something needs to be done, but like most Canadians aboriginal and non aboriginal, I honestly do not know what to do to fix things. Continue reading
How can Canada even begin to change when Prime Minister Stephen Harper feels that by referring to the plight of the aboriginal people of Canada as forced assimilation rather than cultural genocide somehow sounds better and absolves todays Canadians, of any guilt or responsibility for any problems those aboriginals are facing today. Continue reading