Join 144 other followers
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 9,144,478 hits
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing!
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated?
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022Perhaps democracy and the rule of law has always been more talk than walk. Something to hold up a orated about, but not fought for when challenged. Continue reading →archemdis
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing! February 25, 2022When in comes right down to it the world was a better place before the Western Alliance NATO, the G7, G20, the United Nations, SWIFT, and all of the other international organisations who hide behind membership in order to not do the right thing. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19 February 9, 2022What of the rights of those who have followed the law, did their part to help those most vulnerable in society to covid 19 and are unable for medical reasons to get vaccinated? Who speaks for them? Who protects their right to live in peace to be able to go to work to quite frankly and literally live if it is not the government and not the police? Continue re […]archemdis
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022It is time to stop the nonsense and letting the will of the few dictate the lives and deaths of the majority. Continue reading →archemdis
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Did B.C. Supreme Court Justice George Macintosh Send A Wrong Message To Sexual Assault Predators Like David Pickton?
The decision of the B.C. Supreme Court Justice George Macintosh and the way he put it makes it sound as if he is saying that if you are a victim of a rape attempt, or have been raped, the best solution for everyone is for you the victim to just act like the whores that the justice system will make you out to be anyway and save yourself a lot of disappointment, pain. He also suggests that you the victim should try to avoid causing a financial burden for both you and the legal system, by accepting whatever cash settlement offered to you by the person who violated you. Continue reading
When a political show’s primary function is to allow its hosts, political analysts and guest commentators to get as many Canadians to understand and accept their point of view about their political party or politician of choice even if they have to lie to accomplish it, I would suggest is a disservice to their viewing audience. Continue reading
After living in Montreal, Quebec for 60 years I am not still naive enough to be surprised, or shocked when it comes to the government of Quebec’s lack of sensitivity where Black people are concerned. Continue reading
Is it the job of the news media to report the news as it happens, or is it the job of the news to pick for the Canadian voter who is a worthy candidate to run for political office and who is not? I believe it is the first choice, report the facts impartially about each candidate and let the Canadian voters decide for themselves who they want to vote for. Continue reading
Most Canadians are under the misguided impression that as long as they act within the laws of Canada, the province, or their municipality that they cannot, should not and will not be arrested, charged and tried for acting upon any of the rights guaranteed to them in the Canadian Constitution and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. These false beliefs unfortunately have resulted in many a cracked skulls, arrests and prosecutions of many a law abiding , “peaceful protestors” in Montreal, the city I have lived in for the better part of 60 years. Continue reading