I do not understand what all the hoopla is about…The president said this; the president did that. If you elect a pig for president, is it fair to expect him to act like a cow?
Just look at how we got here:
- Trump is allowed to run as a Republican Party candidate for the 2016 election even though there were serious flaws in his character…tax problems, sexual abuse allegations, birtherism spokesperson, fraud allegations brought by students in his academy, obvious mistrust and racist feelings for any persons not white and pushing for a Muslim ban.
- Trump won the contest to represent the Republican Party in the 2016 presidential election and run for president of the United States of American and not one Republican elected official in the Senate or in the House of Representatives even complained that Donald J Trump aka the pig would represent the party in the 2016 presidential election.
- Trump shut down all opposition in the Senate and the House of Representatives by insulting the other candidates and their families, publicly. Once elected, republican politicians like Lindsay Graham who once called candidate Trump a “Race baiting president of the USA those same people he attacked in such derogatory and demeaning way kowtowed and became some of his most ardent and loyal supporters. (Lying Ted Cruz)
- Trump senator Lyndsay Graham who called Trump candidate a
- Enough Americans able to vote across the country after witnessing with their own eyes and hearing with their own ears that Donald J Trump was a liar, cheat, racist, misogynistic thought that he would make a great president and voted him into office.
With the internet and 24 hour coverage…the digging up and exposing of everything that happened in a political candidates personal life going back in some cases to and over 30 years in their past, I would suggest that the Republican Party that gave him the nomination and the Americans who voted Donald J Trump into office had to know exactly who and what type of man they were voting for.
Everything that has come to pass during the last few years of his presidency should be of little surprise, because Americans knew just what type of pig they were buying into all the way through the electoral process. I would submit that Donald J Trump is giving Americans exactly what he said he would.
America 1st has meant:
- Abandoning your allies on the battlefield without informing your allies of your intent to do so; threaten your allies with unjust tariffs and threaten to bring down their economies if they do not bend to your will; re direct urgently needed medical supplies from your allies and trading partners during the Covid19 pandemic.
- The breaking of international treaties: humanitarian, climate, trade, NATO, United Nations and the WTO.
- Blocking Muslims from entering the USA; trying to build a wall to keep out Mexicans and other Latinos from seeking asylum in the USA.
“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic,” Graham says in a video from 1999. “Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office” This was a statement made on the floor of the senate by Senator Lindsay Graham during the impeachment of then president Bill Clinton.
Unfortunately putting America 1st at all costs without concern for your neighbors and allies has become acceptable, and seen by too many Americans as Donald J Trumps good qualities…the policies that they can get behind. I ask you again, “If you elect a pig for your president, is it fair to expect him to act like a cow?