I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,199,970 hits
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost?
- Why Is Priority Given To The Opioid Crisis While Other Canadians Asked To Wait Patiently For Help?
- In A World Without Honor, No Nation Can Claim The Moral High Ground
- LGBT Community to Get An Official Apology from The Federal Government! Still No Official Apology for Canadian Black Citizens
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost? July 7, 2017While the government claims that Canada's indigenous peoples must wait patiently for fresh drinking water, the healthcare program is unsustainable and Canadians must work longer before they retire, the government spent a half a billion tax payer dollars on a nation wide party. Continue reading →archemdis
- Why Is Priority Given To The Opioid Crisis While Other Canadians Asked To Wait Patiently For Help? June 22, 2017Canadians need to remember that when a politician says there is no money to fund something, what they are really saying is that there is no political value in helping you. Continue reading →archemdis
- In A World Without Honor, No Nation Can Claim The Moral High Ground June 13, 2017Unfortunately military might and the use of violence has replaced honor in modern times. Without honor, promises, trade deals and treaties are a waste of time, ink and breath. Continue reading →archemdis
- LGBT Community to Get An Official Apology from The Federal Government! Still No Official Apology for Canadian Black Citizens May 25, 2017All that the Afro-Canadian Black once was, was forcefully taken from them: replaced even in freedom by those of the White masters. It is historical fact that the Canadian government took an active role in what was going on. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost? July 7, 2017
Category Archives: abuse of women
There is no mistake that Donald Trump will become the president of the USA. Unfortunately Donald Trump’s way of thinking and acting out represents what far too many Americans consider being a success. Continue reading
Should women bringing a sexual assault charge forward be believed? I would say yes, but only to the point of opening up an investigation, and then she should have to face her accuser in a court of law; where both accuser and accused would present their evidence and allow for the court to render its decision based on the rules of law. Continue reading
Did B.C. Supreme Court Justice George Macintosh Send A Wrong Message To Sexual Assault Predators Like David Pickton?
The decision of the B.C. Supreme Court Justice George Macintosh and the way he put it makes it sound as if he is saying that if you are a victim of a rape attempt, or have been raped, the best solution for everyone is for you the victim to just act like the whores that the justice system will make you out to be anyway and save yourself a lot of disappointment, pain. He also suggests that you the victim should try to avoid causing a financial burden for both you and the legal system, by accepting whatever cash settlement offered to you by the person who violated you. Continue reading
That nobody is taking action, because 300 black African school girls have gone missing does not surprise me one bit, because even in the 3rd millennium girls and women’s rights are not considered all that important and certainly not considered worth risking the loss of diplomatic ties over, jeopardizing valuable trade deals over and most definitely not worth going to war over. Continue reading