October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,895,793 hits
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019Canada could be all that it its citizens and leaders imagine it to be, but all its people would have to stop lying to themselves and the rest of the world. Canadian leaders boast falsely to its citizens and those … Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019
Category Archives: Authority figures and Parents Who Sexually Abuse children
There has been a lot of talk about the need for change in the way the system deals with all aspects of child abuse, but for the most nothing gets changed, because most adults believe that children are their property, to do with as they please. Continue reading →
That Senator Don Meredith in 2017 has been found to have broken no Canadian law by striking up an affair with a then fourteen-year-old girl, is what I find to be as disgusting, as what Senator Meredith, himself has admitted to being guilty of. Continue reading →
Why is Donald Trump, a self-admitted violator of women, entitled to what seems like community service from Trudeau in 2017? (Their joint initiative to empower women) Justin Trudeau is not and has never been a feminist, in my humble opinion. Continue reading →
Unfortunately, little girls who go missing in Quebec and across Canada stay missing, or turn up dead. missing children fall into a category of people, that all levels of government like to talk about saving, but do little, or nothing to save. Continue reading →
The biggest killer of innocent children is willful ignorance. The ability of the government to ignore what it knows to be true so as not to embarrass the nations good name. Continue reading →
I have secretly thought of my younger years and my behaviour back then as that of a frightened rat, backed into a corner. They make alley ways, or runways in buildings for rats so that they can escape when frightened by approaching humans, looking for files and such in rooms in sub basements. They do this because a frightened trapped rat will jump up to 5 feet, sometimes more to bite what it feels frightened of and trapped by. I felt trapped and very much like that trapped rat backed into a corner with no way out. Continue reading →
Male Or Female, Consensual Or Not, Adults Having Sex With Minor Children Is Rape In Canada, Or Is It?
Oh we have safe the children this and save the children that, but what has actually been accomplished by the political will of a single Prime Minister to make the lives of children and women safer? Continue reading →