I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,199,970 hits
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost?
- Why Is Priority Given To The Opioid Crisis While Other Canadians Asked To Wait Patiently For Help?
- In A World Without Honor, No Nation Can Claim The Moral High Ground
- LGBT Community to Get An Official Apology from The Federal Government! Still No Official Apology for Canadian Black Citizens
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost? July 7, 2017While the government claims that Canada's indigenous peoples must wait patiently for fresh drinking water, the healthcare program is unsustainable and Canadians must work longer before they retire, the government spent a half a billion tax payer dollars on a nation wide party. Continue reading →archemdis
- Why Is Priority Given To The Opioid Crisis While Other Canadians Asked To Wait Patiently For Help? June 22, 2017Canadians need to remember that when a politician says there is no money to fund something, what they are really saying is that there is no political value in helping you. Continue reading →archemdis
- In A World Without Honor, No Nation Can Claim The Moral High Ground June 13, 2017Unfortunately military might and the use of violence has replaced honor in modern times. Without honor, promises, trade deals and treaties are a waste of time, ink and breath. Continue reading →archemdis
- LGBT Community to Get An Official Apology from The Federal Government! Still No Official Apology for Canadian Black Citizens May 25, 2017All that the Afro-Canadian Black once was, was forcefully taken from them: replaced even in freedom by those of the White masters. It is historical fact that the Canadian government took an active role in what was going on. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost? July 7, 2017
Category Archives: Authority figures and Parents Who Sexually Abuse children
That Senator Don Meredith in 2017 has been found to have broken no Canadian law by striking up an affair with a then fourteen-year-old girl, is what I find to be as disgusting, as what Senator Meredith, himself has admitted to being guilty of. Continue reading →
Why is Donald Trump, a self-admitted violator of women, entitled to what seems like community service from Trudeau in 2017? (Their joint initiative to empower women) Justin Trudeau is not and has never been a feminist, in my humble opinion. Continue reading →
Unfortunately, little girls who go missing in Quebec and across Canada stay missing, or turn up dead. missing children fall into a category of people, that all levels of government like to talk about saving, but do little, or nothing to save. Continue reading →
The biggest killer of innocent children is willful ignorance. The ability of the government to ignore what it knows to be true so as not to embarrass the nations good name. Continue reading →
I have secretly thought of my younger years and my behaviour back then as that of a frightened rat, backed into a corner. They make alley ways, or runways in buildings for rats so that they can escape when frightened by approaching humans, looking for files and such in rooms in sub basements. They do this because a frightened trapped rat will jump up to 5 feet, sometimes more to bite what it feels frightened of and trapped by. I felt trapped and very much like that trapped rat backed into a corner with no way out. Continue reading →
Male Or Female, Consensual Or Not, Adults Having Sex With Minor Children Is Rape In Canada, Or Is It?
Oh we have safe the children this and save the children that, but what has actually been accomplished by the political will of a single Prime Minister to make the lives of children and women safer? Continue reading →
I remember always being afraid to look the wrong way, say the wrong thing, or do something that would get me into trouble. As far back as I can remember, I knew it was trouble to ask why, or to question what you were told to do. As far back as I remember I always felt alone even when standing in the middle of a crowded room. Continue reading →