I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,322,823 hits
- Children Fall Through the Cracks Because Those Responsible for Their Safety and Care Fail Them
- My Fight To Remain Self-Reliant / My Ongoing Battle With Cervical Stenosis With Myelopathy
- The Truth In Truth And Reconciliation Is A Hard Pill To Swallow For Everyone
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost?
- Children Fall Through the Cracks Because Those Responsible for Their Safety and Care Fail Them September 14, 2017There has been a lot of talk about the need for change in the way the system deals with all aspects of child abuse, but for the most nothing gets changed, because most adults believe that children are their property, to do with as they please. Continue reading →archemdis
- My Fight To Remain Self-Reliant / My Ongoing Battle With Cervical Stenosis With Myelopathy August 17, 2017If anyone would told me that I would not be able to walk properly, or carry a ten pound bag of potatoes, I would have called them a liar. Well they would have been right, because this is where I find myself these days and this is my journey, thus far. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Truth In Truth And Reconciliation Is A Hard Pill To Swallow For Everyone August 8, 2017Putting truth and reconciliation together to form the title of a process that was tasked with creating a better relationship between the federal government and the indigenous people of Canada, one could mistakenly assume that both the Federal government and indigenous leaders were trying to bring out into the light the hidden history of European contact with […]archemdis
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost? July 7, 2017While the government claims that Canada's indigenous peoples must wait patiently for fresh drinking water, the healthcare program is unsustainable and Canadians must work longer before they retire, the government spent a half a billion tax payer dollars on a nation wide party. Continue reading →archemdis
- Children Fall Through the Cracks Because Those Responsible for Their Safety and Care Fail Them September 14, 2017
Category Archives: Authority figures and Parents Who Sexually Abuse children
That Senator Don Meredith in 2017 has been found to have broken no Canadian law by striking up an affair with a then fourteen-year-old girl, is what I find to be as disgusting, as what Senator Meredith, himself has admitted to being guilty of. Continue reading →
Why is Donald Trump, a self-admitted violator of women, entitled to what seems like community service from Trudeau in 2017? (Their joint initiative to empower women) Justin Trudeau is not and has never been a feminist, in my humble opinion. Continue reading →
Unfortunately, little girls who go missing in Quebec and across Canada stay missing, or turn up dead. missing children fall into a category of people, that all levels of government like to talk about saving, but do little, or nothing to save. Continue reading →
The biggest killer of innocent children is willful ignorance. The ability of the government to ignore what it knows to be true so as not to embarrass the nations good name. Continue reading →
I have secretly thought of my younger years and my behaviour back then as that of a frightened rat, backed into a corner. They make alley ways, or runways in buildings for rats so that they can escape when frightened by approaching humans, looking for files and such in rooms in sub basements. They do this because a frightened trapped rat will jump up to 5 feet, sometimes more to bite what it feels frightened of and trapped by. I felt trapped and very much like that trapped rat backed into a corner with no way out. Continue reading →
Male Or Female, Consensual Or Not, Adults Having Sex With Minor Children Is Rape In Canada, Or Is It?
Oh we have safe the children this and save the children that, but what has actually been accomplished by the political will of a single Prime Minister to make the lives of children and women safer? Continue reading →