I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,893,082 hits
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism? May 29, 2018While murder might be hard to prove, I think that the charge of manslaughter could be sought and won. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy May 2, 2018Once ethical reporters have caved into the demands of those who pay their salaries and now shamelessly, distort and slant the news...turning the coverage of every news worthy story, into little more than political theater. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018
Category Archives: Authority figures and Parents Who Sexually Abuse children
There has been a lot of talk about the need for change in the way the system deals with all aspects of child abuse, but for the most nothing gets changed, because most adults believe that children are their property, to do with as they please. Continue reading →
That Senator Don Meredith in 2017 has been found to have broken no Canadian law by striking up an affair with a then fourteen-year-old girl, is what I find to be as disgusting, as what Senator Meredith, himself has admitted to being guilty of. Continue reading →
Why is Donald Trump, a self-admitted violator of women, entitled to what seems like community service from Trudeau in 2017? (Their joint initiative to empower women) Justin Trudeau is not and has never been a feminist, in my humble opinion. Continue reading →
Unfortunately, little girls who go missing in Quebec and across Canada stay missing, or turn up dead. missing children fall into a category of people, that all levels of government like to talk about saving, but do little, or nothing to save. Continue reading →
The biggest killer of innocent children is willful ignorance. The ability of the government to ignore what it knows to be true so as not to embarrass the nations good name. Continue reading →
I have secretly thought of my younger years and my behaviour back then as that of a frightened rat, backed into a corner. They make alley ways, or runways in buildings for rats so that they can escape when frightened by approaching humans, looking for files and such in rooms in sub basements. They do this because a frightened trapped rat will jump up to 5 feet, sometimes more to bite what it feels frightened of and trapped by. I felt trapped and very much like that trapped rat backed into a corner with no way out. Continue reading →
Male Or Female, Consensual Or Not, Adults Having Sex With Minor Children Is Rape In Canada, Or Is It?
Oh we have safe the children this and save the children that, but what has actually been accomplished by the political will of a single Prime Minister to make the lives of children and women safer? Continue reading →