May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,672,927 hits
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021Israel is not the only nation to openly violate and ignore all international law concerning human rights but is the only nation that can do it with impunity. No sanctions of political leaders, no loss of financial or military support. Continue reading →archemdis
- USA…Canada’s Best Friend and Ally LOL April 24, 2021Politicians sell themselves as knowing what is best for the people that vote for them and so they are the people most likely to try and hide a mistake in a lie rather then admit that they made a mistake in judgment, and so they continue to lie and say, "Canada's best friend, ally and biggest trading partner is the USA". Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021
Category Archives: Teachers
Instead of measuring what is tolerable violence when dealing with children would it not be better and wiser just to fore go the violence all together and use alternative means of discipline like we do with adults? Continue reading
From An Abused Child To You / B.C. Girl’s Suicide Begs Answer To The Question, At Whose Feet Do We Lay The Blame For These Tragedies?
Children who take their own lives are trying to tell us something and we are just not listening and so they keep on doing it hoping that their deaths will finally get us as parents to hear them. They are telling us that they have no where left to turn, they do not have the tools to survive and find life no longer worthwhile living. They are telling us that we as parents, as a society, as governments and institutions of higher learning that we have failed them and to please stop pointing fingers at each other and do something before another child finds life too much to bear without the tools he or she needs to survive in this crazy world we keep sending them into day after day. Continue reading
Family times should be filled with discussion on all topics, political theories, social values, economic realities, environmental issues and concerns respect and tolerance for all people no matter how different from us they appear to be, because it is in our collective memories that the world of today and tomorrow are shaped. Continue reading
Grandparents are for the most part just smarter more worldly parents, who have finally slowed down long enough to listen and hear what is being said; talk and not shout and reason, not threaten. Grandparents may be a pain in the butt at some times but I think that they are a necessity in the family structure that we can not afford to ignore and put on a shelf. Continue reading
It is the story of interacting with a Christian couple who not only talked about God, but lived a godly life and showed me they were normal and just like me and my family except that they had God in their lives and that I could have God in my life too. I will never forget Mr. and Mrs. Carter for instilling in me that once you accepted the lord as your saviour he would never let you go and so I returned to where I first found God and had asked him to save my life.
Does this syndrome begin with the word compromise and its implied meaning? From an early age we are taught to compromise, or to set aside what we really want for the good of another, or to make a deal giving up some of what we want while giving up enough of it to make the other person happy. Continue reading