November 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,207,691 hits
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar?
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018The majority in Quebec have every right to be afraid to lose everything that they have gained. History proves that nothing remains the same forever. Those who take the rights of others today are in constant danger of losing theirs tomorrow. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018Is it better to be a live second-class citizen, or a dead citizen killed by the practices of a backstabbing liar that I voted into office? This is the choice that some of us will have to make if we vote in the Quebec provincial election this October. Why should anyone have to make this choice in a democratic country? Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018
Category Archives: Teachers
Instead of measuring what is tolerable violence when dealing with children would it not be better and wiser just to fore go the violence all together and use alternative means of discipline like we do with adults? Continue reading
From An Abused Child To You / B.C. Girl’s Suicide Begs Answer To The Question, At Whose Feet Do We Lay The Blame For These Tragedies?
Children who take their own lives are trying to tell us something and we are just not listening and so they keep on doing it hoping that their deaths will finally get us as parents to hear them. They are telling us that they have no where left to turn, they do not have the tools to survive and find life no longer worthwhile living. They are telling us that we as parents, as a society, as governments and institutions of higher learning that we have failed them and to please stop pointing fingers at each other and do something before another child finds life too much to bear without the tools he or she needs to survive in this crazy world we keep sending them into day after day. Continue reading
Family times should be filled with discussion on all topics, political theories, social values, economic realities, environmental issues and concerns respect and tolerance for all people no matter how different from us they appear to be, because it is in our collective memories that the world of today and tomorrow are shaped. Continue reading
Grandparents are for the most part just smarter more worldly parents, who have finally slowed down long enough to listen and hear what is being said; talk and not shout and reason, not threaten. Grandparents may be a pain in the butt at some times but I think that they are a necessity in the family structure that we can not afford to ignore and put on a shelf. Continue reading