August 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,760,052 hits
- Biden and Trump Two Old White Men Only Difference is Their Style July 20, 2021These two old White men are the same because they cannot be anything else. Being kind slave master or a bad slave master does not change the fact that you are a slave master. Nice words and smiles do not make you better than the person who uses abusive words and sneers, if both of you are doing the same bad things Continue reading →archemdis
- Are You Kidding Me French People of Quebec/Canada, Trudeau? July 8, 2021The French people of Quebec/Canada, who would claim that they are disappointed in Trudeau's pick for Governor General of Canada because she doesn't speak one of the official languages of Canada, "French", are a joke and I laugh openly in their two faced faces. Continue reading →archemdis
- Israel Is More Than Just an Apartheid State It Is an Oxymoron June 16, 2021Apply definition of apartheid to the State Israel form its beginning to today; A policy of segregation and political, social, and economic discrimination against the Palestinian majority of Gaza and the West Bank, Continue reading →archemdis
- Premier Francois Legault: The Willfully Ignorant Premier of Quebec June 7, 2021Legault understands no politician running in Quebec who wants more than one term in office can lie about their position on the language issue, English rights, or sovereignty when campaigning. Legault knew this; lied anyway; believes that he will get away with it, and sees himself being be re-elected. Willfully ignorant. Continue reading →archemdis
- Biden and Trump Two Old White Men Only Difference is Their Style July 20, 2021
Category Archives: Teachers
Instead of measuring what is tolerable violence when dealing with children would it not be better and wiser just to fore go the violence all together and use alternative means of discipline like we do with adults? Continue reading
From An Abused Child To You / B.C. Girl’s Suicide Begs Answer To The Question, At Whose Feet Do We Lay The Blame For These Tragedies?
Children who take their own lives are trying to tell us something and we are just not listening and so they keep on doing it hoping that their deaths will finally get us as parents to hear them. They are telling us that they have no where left to turn, they do not have the tools to survive and find life no longer worthwhile living. They are telling us that we as parents, as a society, as governments and institutions of higher learning that we have failed them and to please stop pointing fingers at each other and do something before another child finds life too much to bear without the tools he or she needs to survive in this crazy world we keep sending them into day after day. Continue reading
Family times should be filled with discussion on all topics, political theories, social values, economic realities, environmental issues and concerns respect and tolerance for all people no matter how different from us they appear to be, because it is in our collective memories that the world of today and tomorrow are shaped. Continue reading
Grandparents are for the most part just smarter more worldly parents, who have finally slowed down long enough to listen and hear what is being said; talk and not shout and reason, not threaten. Grandparents may be a pain in the butt at some times but I think that they are a necessity in the family structure that we can not afford to ignore and put on a shelf. Continue reading
It is the story of interacting with a Christian couple who not only talked about God, but lived a godly life and showed me they were normal and just like me and my family except that they had God in their lives and that I could have God in my life too. I will never forget Mr. and Mrs. Carter for instilling in me that once you accepted the lord as your saviour he would never let you go and so I returned to where I first found God and had asked him to save my life.
Does this syndrome begin with the word compromise and its implied meaning? From an early age we are taught to compromise, or to set aside what we really want for the good of another, or to make a deal giving up some of what we want while giving up enough of it to make the other person happy. Continue reading