September 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,832,355 hits
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- Canada Can't Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- Has Adolf Hitler Been Reborn In Benjamin Netanyahu And Have The German Sheep Been Replaced By The Sheep Of Israel?
- Israel's, Shimon Peres Visits Canada / What Is The Big Picture That The Harper Government Is Not Showing Canadians?
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019Canada could be all that it its citizens and leaders imagine it to be, but all its people would have to stop lying to themselves and the rest of the world. Canadian leaders boast falsely to its citizens and those … Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019
Category Archives: Banking
In Steven Harper and the Conservative Party Of Canada I believe that Canada has been duped, cursed for trusting these frauds and mockers of democracy, with no other recourse than to go along for a four-year ride and thwart their plans as often as possible until finally we can vote them out of an office they no longer have the right to be in, as far as I am concerned. Continue reading
I will end with this thought: Canada’s Prime Minister Harper, would turn the police, the army and CSIS, on any group, or individual that sought to take his power away from him by violence and insurrection, or other acts considered treasonous act and we as Canadian citizens would expect him to do so. Having said that and acknowledging that on the other hand Canadians have lost a lot of the democratically fundamental rights, I ask you by what right do we bomb others, force regime changes and support what in this country passes as treason and is against the law? Continue reading
Keystone Pipeline Deal Postponed by Americans… Harper Tells Obama Canada Is Mine To Pollute As I See Fit … Harper Off To China… Vows To Make New Best Friend
I have seen people not care about the future, animals and nature, but care about their fellow-man and vice versa, but I have never before seen a group of people ( Stephen Harper and the Conservative Party of Canada) who care about nothing but themselves and the here and now. Continue reading
I think that the people of the protest have forgotten that to be successful in a fight and that is what a protest is no matter how non violent the protesters must keep the pressure on the government, make the purpose of the protest clear and never lose an opportunity to keep the public aware of its fight and well-informed Continue reading
Something has been on my mind for a long time and when that happens you know that I feel compelled to share it with you, so here goes. Can someone tell me why does the equation of, supply + demand = … Continue reading
This is a story of a guy who barely was able to win his riding, before he gave the people in his riding close to 50 million dollars in tax payer monies.
This is how I think that a whole race of people was in my opinion moved as a voting bloc, to turn from a LIberal bloc to a Conservative bloc of voters, but there was more that they needed to seal the deal and it has just reached the surface and burst open allowing its stench to permeate the air like a bubble bursting in a cess pool.