August 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,760,052 hits
- Biden and Trump Two Old White Men Only Difference is Their Style July 20, 2021These two old White men are the same because they cannot be anything else. Being kind slave master or a bad slave master does not change the fact that you are a slave master. Nice words and smiles do not make you better than the person who uses abusive words and sneers, if both of you are doing the same bad things Continue reading →archemdis
- Are You Kidding Me French People of Quebec/Canada, Trudeau? July 8, 2021The French people of Quebec/Canada, who would claim that they are disappointed in Trudeau's pick for Governor General of Canada because she doesn't speak one of the official languages of Canada, "French", are a joke and I laugh openly in their two faced faces. Continue reading →archemdis
- Israel Is More Than Just an Apartheid State It Is an Oxymoron June 16, 2021Apply definition of apartheid to the State Israel form its beginning to today; A policy of segregation and political, social, and economic discrimination against the Palestinian majority of Gaza and the West Bank, Continue reading →archemdis
- Premier Francois Legault: The Willfully Ignorant Premier of Quebec June 7, 2021Legault understands no politician running in Quebec who wants more than one term in office can lie about their position on the language issue, English rights, or sovereignty when campaigning. Legault knew this; lied anyway; believes that he will get away with it, and sees himself being be re-elected. Willfully ignorant. Continue reading →archemdis
- Biden and Trump Two Old White Men Only Difference is Their Style July 20, 2021
Category Archives: Beat Cops
Most Canadians are under the misguided impression that as long as they act within the laws of Canada, the province, or their municipality that they cannot, should not and will not be arrested, charged and tried for acting upon any of the rights guaranteed to them in the Canadian Constitution and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. These false beliefs unfortunately have resulted in many a cracked skulls, arrests and prosecutions of many a law abiding , “peaceful protestors” in Montreal, the city I have lived in for the better part of 60 years. Continue reading
There have been a lot of assumptions made by people who mean well, but I would suggest that they are ill-informed and that this decision has tipped the scales in favor of those who make a living off of forcing young people to remain in prostitution, like pimps and madams. Continue reading
I was there on the street and I would have killed someone to eat, to feel safe, but I would have killed someone for respect more than anything else, because this is what we are taught means you are in control, have power and leads to success and success is measured on what we acquire in life cars, clothes, houses, jewelry, boats and rich food; success unfortunately is not measured in how hard you work, the effort you put in, to giving back, or how much help others; success is measured in how much you have that you do not need or require while others struggle to get just a fraction of what you have to just get through the day. Continue reading
Everything that we find an abomination throughout history has happened because of an apathetic population that allowed its rulers, it dictators it elected government to become all-powerful. Continue reading
I think that Mr. Harper is an ill-informed coward, who was never a Canadian in his heart and feels that Canada could never stand on its own. I think that he is an egomaniac who will not take advice and goes about running this government and conducting foreign policy like a bull in a china shop.(The handling of the air base incident, China, African aid cuts ) Continue reading
Now some would say that because the day was switched to because of a Jérôme Choquette of the Quebec Liberal Party, that it was not a Separatist plot at all to make the Canada celebrations less, but a way to ease the pressures and stresses on the children attending school. Well I still ask why not August 1st? Let us not forget that it was Quebec Liberals that gave us Bill 101 and we all know what was behind that.
People are sleeping out in the elements, in the most degrading, dirty and unsanitary conditions, while we argue about whether or not we need to build housing for the poor and whether they are a provincial or a federal problem.
The beggar you see on the highway ramps with their signs saying how hungry they are and they are just trying to get back home are supplementing their welfare check, or unemployment insurance with the money you give them each day … Continue reading