I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,675,136 hits
- The United States of America…”The Big Lie” May 18, 2021Everyone thinks that the "Big Lie" was about the former president and his sycophant followers insisting that the election was somehow stolen from him. I would say that the big lie was that Biden for president would be different than that of Trump in more substantive ways than tone. Trump was never the root of the problem he was the natural result o […]archemdis
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021Israel is not the only nation to openly violate and ignore all international law concerning human rights but is the only nation that can do it with impunity. No sanctions of political leaders, no loss of financial or military support. Continue reading →archemdis
- USA…Canada’s Best Friend and Ally LOL April 24, 2021Politicians sell themselves as knowing what is best for the people that vote for them and so they are the people most likely to try and hide a mistake in a lie rather then admit that they made a mistake in judgment, and so they continue to lie and say, "Canada's best friend, ally and biggest trading partner is the USA". Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America…”The Big Lie” May 18, 2021
Category Archives: common law marriage
I see the unbearable suffering, the never-ending pressure to live as the problem. I see the freezing of salaries and the never-ending increases in all things needed to survive as the problem. I see a government that does not give a crap about its people as being the problem. I see the deaths and the heartache as a final result of people seeking a misguided sense of peace and respite to a situation for them that has become never-ending and hopeless. I do not condone this taking of life, but I know what it is like to feel that death would be a welcome thing and what is to wish for it.
Why would a person who loves their country talk about the bad in it? I do not know why others do it but I do know why I do it and why I will keep right on doing it. I … Continue reading
Listening to CPAC this last week you would think that the Liberals were getting ready to do battle with the Conservatives, their brothers in parliament. Then I remember that the Liberals have helped to pass more Conservative bills and budgets … Continue reading
I am asking an open question to anyone anywhere,”Is this all there is and is this all we are?” There is not one elected political party in this country that can stand up this year and say we are scandal free, … Continue reading
In Canada, the legal definition and regulation of common law marriage fall under provincial jurisdiction. Continue reading