I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,776,964 hits
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities April 14, 2018The blame for the senseless suffering and deaths of Canadians due to government inaction lays squarely on the shoulders of every Canadian of voting age. Continue reading →archemdis
- Did The Conservative Party of Canada Make a Bad Choice Making Andrew Scheer Their Leader? March 9, 2018The Conservative Party of Canada does not have a person to run for the leadership of their party who is genuinely likable, people friendly, or charismatic. I say this because in Andrew Sheer they have once again elected a leader they feel they have to create a warmer, approachable image for. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada A Mere Lamb To the American Wolf February 3, 2018I do not understand Canadian politicians, business leaders, political pundits and news reporters, who not only believe that Canada and Canadians are nothing without the United States of America but spend most of their time everyday actively trying to convince … Continue reading →archemdis
- Fake News Is My Choice For Biggest Story Of The Year January 10, 2018Fake news has become the normal and is one reason that a mentally deranged person now is in control of the deadliest, most powerful nation in the world. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities April 14, 2018
Category Archives: Crime On The Rise
Most Canadians are under the misguided impression that as long as they act within the laws of Canada, the province, or their municipality that they cannot, should not and will not be arrested, charged and tried for acting upon any of the rights guaranteed to them in the Canadian Constitution and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. These false beliefs unfortunately have resulted in many a cracked skulls, arrests and prosecutions of many a law abiding , “peaceful protestors” in Montreal, the city I have lived in for the better part of 60 years. Continue reading
In the years up to this one the Jump Up Parade after celebrations had always been fun and for the most part without major incident. I so wanted to share the excitement, the joy and the pure pleasure that this day gave to me with my baby girl and my young wife, so I brought them along with me; what a mistake that turned out to be.
Are We Witnessing Incidents Related To Mental Health Issues, Or A Radicalised Canadian Terrorist Issue?
I write this post wondering what secret police, or security list I am on now, or if I am allowed to travel freely anymore, or if I travel abroad would I be allowed to return. I wonder about all of these things, because all of these things are done in secret with little, or no judicial oversight. Continue reading
There have been a lot of assumptions made by people who mean well, but I would suggest that they are ill-informed and that this decision has tipped the scales in favor of those who make a living off of forcing young people to remain in prostitution, like pimps and madams. Continue reading
I suggest that Susan Clarke and the rest of the city counselors and mayors turn their attention and political will to the city’s more immediate priorities that have killed innocent Montreal travelers and are still fatal accidents waiting to happen and to this cities failing infrastructure like poor drainage, rotten old water mains and increasing the number of police on the force so that they can do their job and protect the citizens of the city of Montreal. Continue reading
More Prisoners Joining Gangs While In Prison Means That My Governments Initiatives Are Working Says, Kerry Lynne Findlay, Parliamentary Secretary To The Justice Minister
Kerry-Lynne Findlay, parliamentary secretary to the justice minister, and her political party need to remember that with no rehabilitation system to speak of in the prison system since budgets were slashed and programs gutted by her government and the increase in gang enrollment after prisoners enter jail, her government has all but insured that we will begin to see the same type of crime in Canadian prisons as in jails throughout the USA. Prisoners being raped, drugs and contraband sold openly and over crowding leading to violence against guards and prison workers. Continue reading
I was there on the street and I would have killed someone to eat, to feel safe, but I would have killed someone for respect more than anything else, because this is what we are taught means you are in control, have power and leads to success and success is measured on what we acquire in life cars, clothes, houses, jewelry, boats and rich food; success unfortunately is not measured in how hard you work, the effort you put in, to giving back, or how much help others; success is measured in how much you have that you do not need or require while others struggle to get just a fraction of what you have to just get through the day. Continue reading