November 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,958,536 hits
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- Canada Can't Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy
- Tommy Kane, Tamara Shaikh and the Justice System That Failed Them Both
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- Happy Valentines Day Canada, I Do Love You
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019Canada could be all that it its citizens and leaders imagine it to be, but all its people would have to stop lying to themselves and the rest of the world. Canadian leaders boast falsely to its citizens and those … Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019
Category Archives: Crime On The Rise
Most Canadians are under the misguided impression that as long as they act within the laws of Canada, the province, or their municipality that they cannot, should not and will not be arrested, charged and tried for acting upon any of the rights guaranteed to them in the Canadian Constitution and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. These false beliefs unfortunately have resulted in many a cracked skulls, arrests and prosecutions of many a law abiding , “peaceful protestors” in Montreal, the city I have lived in for the better part of 60 years. Continue reading
In the years up to this one the Jump Up Parade after celebrations had always been fun and for the most part without major incident. I so wanted to share the excitement, the joy and the pure pleasure that this day gave to me with my baby girl and my young wife, so I brought them along with me; what a mistake that turned out to be.
Are We Witnessing Incidents Related To Mental Health Issues, Or A Radicalised Canadian Terrorist Issue?
I write this post wondering what secret police, or security list I am on now, or if I am allowed to travel freely anymore, or if I travel abroad would I be allowed to return. I wonder about all of these things, because all of these things are done in secret with little, or no judicial oversight. Continue reading
There have been a lot of assumptions made by people who mean well, but I would suggest that they are ill-informed and that this decision has tipped the scales in favor of those who make a living off of forcing young people to remain in prostitution, like pimps and madams. Continue reading
I suggest that Susan Clarke and the rest of the city counselors and mayors turn their attention and political will to the city’s more immediate priorities that have killed innocent Montreal travelers and are still fatal accidents waiting to happen and to this cities failing infrastructure like poor drainage, rotten old water mains and increasing the number of police on the force so that they can do their job and protect the citizens of the city of Montreal. Continue reading
More Prisoners Joining Gangs While In Prison Means That My Governments Initiatives Are Working Says, Kerry Lynne Findlay, Parliamentary Secretary To The Justice Minister
Kerry-Lynne Findlay, parliamentary secretary to the justice minister, and her political party need to remember that with no rehabilitation system to speak of in the prison system since budgets were slashed and programs gutted by her government and the increase in gang enrollment after prisoners enter jail, her government has all but insured that we will begin to see the same type of crime in Canadian prisons as in jails throughout the USA. Prisoners being raped, drugs and contraband sold openly and over crowding leading to violence against guards and prison workers. Continue reading
I was there on the street and I would have killed someone to eat, to feel safe, but I would have killed someone for respect more than anything else, because this is what we are taught means you are in control, have power and leads to success and success is measured on what we acquire in life cars, clothes, houses, jewelry, boats and rich food; success unfortunately is not measured in how hard you work, the effort you put in, to giving back, or how much help others; success is measured in how much you have that you do not need or require while others struggle to get just a fraction of what you have to just get through the day. Continue reading