I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,563,376 hits
- Fake News Is My Choice For Biggest Story Of The Year January 10, 2018Fake news has become the normal and is one reason that a mentally deranged person now is in control of the deadliest, most powerful nation in the world. Continue reading →archemdis
- Does ‘#Me Too’, Mean Justice For All, Just For Us, Or Just Revenge? December 18, 2017When a person’s right to due process of law: is not made accessible to them; is sidestepped for political gain, corporate profit, or expediency: can it be said that justice has been served? When a person is punished without having … Continue reading →archemdis
- Federal Government Allowing Quebec To Get Away With Islamophobic Laws November 14, 2017Quebec gets away with racist activity, that is a throw back to the times of colonialism, because the federal government of Canada, allows it. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Will It Take? October 5, 2017What will it take for the people of the United States of America and their allies to understand that the words terrorist and terrorism are words used by their politicians to install fear in their own populations. A fear that will … Continue reading →archemdis
- Fake News Is My Choice For Biggest Story Of The Year January 10, 2018
Category Archives: Beat Cops
Most Canadians are under the misguided impression that as long as they act within the laws of Canada, the province, or their municipality that they cannot, should not and will not be arrested, charged and tried for acting upon any of the rights guaranteed to them in the Canadian Constitution and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. These false beliefs unfortunately have resulted in many a cracked skulls, arrests and prosecutions of many a law abiding , “peaceful protestors” in Montreal, the city I have lived in for the better part of 60 years. Continue reading
I suggest that Susan Clarke and the rest of the city counselors and mayors turn their attention and political will to the city’s more immediate priorities that have killed innocent Montreal travelers and are still fatal accidents waiting to happen and to this cities failing infrastructure like poor drainage, rotten old water mains and increasing the number of police on the force so that they can do their job and protect the citizens of the city of Montreal. Continue reading
More Prisoners Joining Gangs While In Prison Means That My Governments Initiatives Are Working Says, Kerry Lynne Findlay, Parliamentary Secretary To The Justice Minister
Kerry-Lynne Findlay, parliamentary secretary to the justice minister, and her political party need to remember that with no rehabilitation system to speak of in the prison system since budgets were slashed and programs gutted by her government and the increase in gang enrollment after prisoners enter jail, her government has all but insured that we will begin to see the same type of crime in Canadian prisons as in jails throughout the USA. Prisoners being raped, drugs and contraband sold openly and over crowding leading to violence against guards and prison workers. Continue reading
If you make it hard for me to get and education and thereby make it impossible for me to find work and feed my family, cloth them and provide them shelter I will find all of these things in the only way that is left to me and if this means taking it from you and your children this is what will happen Continue reading
Everything that we find an abomination throughout history has happened because of an apathetic population that allowed its rulers, it dictators it elected government to become all-powerful. Continue reading
Now some would say that because the day was switched to because of a Jérôme Choquette of the Quebec Liberal Party, that it was not a Separatist plot at all to make the Canada celebrations less, but a way to ease the pressures and stresses on the children attending school. Well I still ask why not August 1st? Let us not forget that it was Quebec Liberals that gave us Bill 101 and we all know what was behind that.