July 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 9,116,671 hits
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing!
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated?
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022Perhaps democracy and the rule of law has always been more talk than walk. Something to hold up a orated about, but not fought for when challenged. Continue reading →archemdis
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing! February 25, 2022When in comes right down to it the world was a better place before the Western Alliance NATO, the G7, G20, the United Nations, SWIFT, and all of the other international organisations who hide behind membership in order to not do the right thing. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19 February 9, 2022What of the rights of those who have followed the law, did their part to help those most vulnerable in society to covid 19 and are unable for medical reasons to get vaccinated? Who speaks for them? Who protects their right to live in peace to be able to go to work to quite frankly and literally live if it is not the government and not the police? Continue re […]archemdis
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022It is time to stop the nonsense and letting the will of the few dictate the lives and deaths of the majority. Continue reading →archemdis
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Category Archives: Free Community Services
When A Community Loses An Irreplaceable Institution Of Hope Like The Negro Community Center The Whole Community Loses More Than Just A Building
It is a shame that the local governments have come to the conclusion that these institutional pillars of the community are obsolete and can be replaced by sports centers strategically place throughout communities. Continue reading
If you are looking to have everything the same as it was before you had the prostatectomy I would advise that you do not have the operation because it will not be so, but if you can deal with change and are willing to work hard and like me found the comfort of knowing I was cancer free was worth certain risks and changes to my life, then life after having a prostatectomy. with all of its challenges will be okay, but believing in yourself and in the possibility of success and working hard is 90% of your full recovery. Continue reading
More Prisoners Joining Gangs While In Prison Means That My Governments Initiatives Are Working Says, Kerry Lynne Findlay, Parliamentary Secretary To The Justice Minister
Kerry-Lynne Findlay, parliamentary secretary to the justice minister, and her political party need to remember that with no rehabilitation system to speak of in the prison system since budgets were slashed and programs gutted by her government and the increase in gang enrollment after prisoners enter jail, her government has all but insured that we will begin to see the same type of crime in Canadian prisons as in jails throughout the USA. Prisoners being raped, drugs and contraband sold openly and over crowding leading to violence against guards and prison workers. Continue reading
I was there on the street and I would have killed someone to eat, to feel safe, but I would have killed someone for respect more than anything else, because this is what we are taught means you are in control, have power and leads to success and success is measured on what we acquire in life cars, clothes, houses, jewelry, boats and rich food; success unfortunately is not measured in how hard you work, the effort you put in, to giving back, or how much help others; success is measured in how much you have that you do not need or require while others struggle to get just a fraction of what you have to just get through the day. Continue reading
Family times should be filled with discussion on all topics, political theories, social values, economic realities, environmental issues and concerns respect and tolerance for all people no matter how different from us they appear to be, because it is in our collective memories that the world of today and tomorrow are shaped. Continue reading
I will say it again Canada does not need to be so proud that it has gotten older, but not wiser. We as people have given up the very things that made us special all over the world and yes we do better than most, but is that really good enough? Continue reading
Why does the government of Canada feel it is more important to go to war, buy jet fighters and kill in the name of democracy, than it is to provide free education to our children for as long as they are doing well in school? Continue reading
When the most hated men and women in Canada become the governing political party of the country, who are in power with a majority government , it is never a good thing for the government of the day, the country or the people who hate them. Continue reading
Harper’s Immigration Law Targets American Women And Other Non Landed Imigrant Mother’s Divorced From Canadian Dead Beat Dads
If the government is capable and willing to separate these mothers from their children, or let it happen, what will they not do and does it matter to them as long as it does not affect the economy negatively?” Continue reading
I will survive this as I have survived everything else that the governments of Canada have thrown at me, but the question still remains for me and all Canadians why do we have to? Where is our money and if there were bad investments, or negligence ,of the fund why not just say it? Are you not as sick as I am to hear this government tell us now that we must do more and that somehow we have not done what is necessary to prepare for our retirement. The average person is taxed to the point where there is nothing left to save for a rainy day, everything cost so much; the price of everything is sky rocketing, like rent, utilities, food and fuel and we are told to save more. I do not know how you feel, but I am tired of paying into government programs that are no more than a shells game.