December 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,489,467 hits
- Federal Government Allowing Quebec To Get Away With Islamophobic Laws
- Canada's First Nations People Sentenced To Slow and Painful Death By Canadian Apathy
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- Majority Government Governance / The Canadian Oxymoron (Democratic / Dictatorship)
- Federal Government Allowing Quebec To Get Away With Islamophobic Laws November 14, 2017Quebec gets away with racist activity, that is a throw back to the times of colonialism, because the federal government of Canada, allows it. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Will It Take? October 5, 2017What will it take for the people of the United States of America and their allies to understand that the words terrorist and terrorism are words used by their politicians to install fear in their own populations. A fear that will … Continue reading →archemdis
- Children Fall Through the Cracks Because Those Responsible for Their Safety and Care Fail Them September 14, 2017There has been a lot of talk about the need for change in the way the system deals with all aspects of child abuse, but for the most nothing gets changed, because most adults believe that children are their property, to do with as they please. Continue reading →archemdis
- My Fight To Remain Self-Reliant / My Ongoing Battle With Cervical Stenosis With Myelopathy August 17, 2017If anyone would told me that I would not be able to walk properly, or carry a ten pound bag of potatoes, I would have called them a liar. Well they would have been right, because this is where I find myself these days and this is my journey, thus far. Continue reading →archemdis
- Federal Government Allowing Quebec To Get Away With Islamophobic Laws November 14, 2017
Category Archives: Montreal
LGBT Community to Get An Official Apology from The Federal Government! Still No Official Apology for Canadian Black Citizens
All that the Afro-Canadian Black once was, was forcefully taken from them: replaced even in freedom by those of the White masters. It is historical fact that the Canadian government took an active role in what was going on. Continue reading
If what happened to Guy Turcotte is to be considered justice, why does the defence of guilty by reason of temporary insanity exist in Canadian law? Continue reading
If all levels of government are willing to allow the dumping of 8 billion liters of untreated waste into our river to fix failing infrastructure, what will be the next problem that cannot be solved without allowing for pollution, or the decimation of the environment. Continue reading
Most Canadians are under the misguided impression that as long as they act within the laws of Canada, the province, or their municipality that they cannot, should not and will not be arrested, charged and tried for acting upon any of the rights guaranteed to them in the Canadian Constitution and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. These false beliefs unfortunately have resulted in many a cracked skulls, arrests and prosecutions of many a law abiding , “peaceful protestors” in Montreal, the city I have lived in for the better part of 60 years. Continue reading
I Believe That Quebec Is A Lawless, Racist Province That Can Never Be Allowed To Become A Lawless, Racist Country
Quebec can never be allowed to become a country, because it would become a lawless, racist state; a country with the ideals, morals and values that are no better than those of ISIS, or Israel and the other like minded regimes whose very existence threatens to tear the world apart! Continue reading
In the years up to this one the Jump Up Parade after celebrations had always been fun and for the most part without major incident. I so wanted to share the excitement, the joy and the pure pleasure that this day gave to me with my baby girl and my young wife, so I brought them along with me; what a mistake that turned out to be.
When the leaders of the three most powerful federal parties in Canada are willing to see nothing, hear nothing and do nothing about the loss of rights of Quebec’s non francophone Canadian citizens guaranteed to them and to all Canadians under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Canadian Constitution, but instead choose to hand out food at BBQs and give campaign speeches aimed at getting votes rather attempting to change bad governmental policies, I know why and how Quebec thinks that it can get away with all that it is doing to its non francophone population. Continue reading