May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 9,075,148 hits
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing!
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated?
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022Perhaps democracy and the rule of law has always been more talk than walk. Something to hold up a orated about, but not fought for when challenged. Continue reading →archemdis
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing! February 25, 2022When in comes right down to it the world was a better place before the Western Alliance NATO, the G7, G20, the United Nations, SWIFT, and all of the other international organisations who hide behind membership in order to not do the right thing. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19 February 9, 2022What of the rights of those who have followed the law, did their part to help those most vulnerable in society to covid 19 and are unable for medical reasons to get vaccinated? Who speaks for them? Who protects their right to live in peace to be able to go to work to quite frankly and literally live if it is not the government and not the police? Continue re […]archemdis
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022It is time to stop the nonsense and letting the will of the few dictate the lives and deaths of the majority. Continue reading →archemdis
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Category Archives: Grand parents
I did get scared for Liam from time to time, but the sound of his laughter and the look of pride as he mastered new challenges was such a joy and a treat to witness that I would not have given it up for anything in the world. Continue reading
Family times should be filled with discussion on all topics, political theories, social values, economic realities, environmental issues and concerns respect and tolerance for all people no matter how different from us they appear to be, because it is in our collective memories that the world of today and tomorrow are shaped. Continue reading
I guess there will always be things that we have no control over, as well as things we can not change, but we can take part in the well-being and happiness of our children and grandchildren, after all they should be the most important things in our lives. Continue reading
Grandparents are for the most part just smarter more worldly parents, who have finally slowed down long enough to listen and hear what is being said; talk and not shout and reason, not threaten. Grandparents may be a pain in the butt at some times but I think that they are a necessity in the family structure that we can not afford to ignore and put on a shelf. Continue reading
I got a phone call from Liam the day before his party and he could hardly talk, he was so excited about his birthday party. He never mentioned gifts, cake, or ice cream, but what he did mention was that his parents along with his uncles, aunts, grandparents and friends were all coming to the party just to see him. Continue reading
As I sat there with the newest addition to my family nestling deeper into my chest I knew that I was indeed blessed and would not be facing old age alone. Emily brought the number of my grandchildren to 5. Continue reading
I realised that day that anyone can play and sing with a young child when we are well rested and full of energy, but playing and singing with them even when we are tired spells love with a capital L. Continue reading
I see the unbearable suffering, the never-ending pressure to live as the problem. I see the freezing of salaries and the never-ending increases in all things needed to survive as the problem. I see a government that does not give a crap about its people as being the problem. I see the deaths and the heartache as a final result of people seeking a misguided sense of peace and respite to a situation for them that has become never-ending and hopeless. I do not condone this taking of life, but I know what it is like to feel that death would be a welcome thing and what is to wish for it.