I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,893,084 hits
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism? May 29, 2018While murder might be hard to prove, I think that the charge of manslaughter could be sought and won. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy May 2, 2018Once ethical reporters have caved into the demands of those who pay their salaries and now shamelessly, distort and slant the news...turning the coverage of every news worthy story, into little more than political theater. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018
Category Archives: common law marriage
Does this syndrome begin with the word compromise and its implied meaning? From an early age we are taught to compromise, or to set aside what we really want for the good of another, or to make a deal giving up some of what we want while giving up enough of it to make the other person happy. Continue reading
I see the unbearable suffering, the never-ending pressure to live as the problem. I see the freezing of salaries and the never-ending increases in all things needed to survive as the problem. I see a government that does not give a crap about its people as being the problem. I see the deaths and the heartache as a final result of people seeking a misguided sense of peace and respite to a situation for them that has become never-ending and hopeless. I do not condone this taking of life, but I know what it is like to feel that death would be a welcome thing and what is to wish for it.
22 Feb 2011 … Premier Jean Charest prorogues National Assembly … Charest says his government needs a fresh direction. What idiots we have here governing us. these politicians really think that this is all about them and how they see things … Continue reading
I find that since gays have come out of the closet, that people in general have become more homophobic. I guess while they remained in the closet we as society felt safe in the fact that we were doing them … Continue reading
I am asking an open question to anyone anywhere,”Is this all there is and is this all we are?” There is not one elected political party in this country that can stand up this year and say we are scandal free, … Continue reading