I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,937,710 hits
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022It is time to stop the nonsense and letting the will of the few dictate the lives and deaths of the majority. Continue reading →archemdis
- The End of The World As We Know it Is Upon Us January 4, 2022I believe that the end of the world as we know it is upon us and there is nothing, we can do about it, because we are in denial and our mind can no longer tell the difference between right and wrong; good and evil, or truth and lies. Continue reading →archemdis
- While Quebecers Die, Legault Prioritises On Creating A Nation Based On Racist Politics December 10, 2021I agree with Liberal MP Iqra Khalid. "We are better than this.!! Continue reading →archemdis
- Legault and The CAQ Offer Quebecers No New Provincial Sponsored Services ! November 23, 2021Legault and the CAQ offer no new provincial sponsored services. The only things Legault and the CAQ offer to Quebecers are threats, denial of rights, and the do as I say demands of a 3rd world strongman hell bent on creating a white, Catholic, linguistically and culturally pure Quebec. Continue reading →archemdis
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Category Archives: divorce
Family times should be filled with discussion on all topics, political theories, social values, economic realities, environmental issues and concerns respect and tolerance for all people no matter how different from us they appear to be, because it is in our collective memories that the world of today and tomorrow are shaped. Continue reading
Harper’s Immigration Law Targets American Women And Other Non Landed Imigrant Mother’s Divorced From Canadian Dead Beat Dads
If the government is capable and willing to separate these mothers from their children, or let it happen, what will they not do and does it matter to them as long as it does not affect the economy negatively?” Continue reading
Do yourself a favor if you are planning to steal a child in this manner, Please, just do not do it. Instead of trying to make the other look bad, do things that make you look good. Make special memories of your own so that when you are talking to your child you do not have to say the other parent was a loser, but can remember that you were not and the great memories that you share with your child. Continue reading
Superior Court Justice Marc David assured the people who found cardiologist Guy Turcotte criminally not responsible for having stabbed his children to death that they could be proud of their work, regardless of the public reaction. Continue reading
What was normally a matter between husband and wife was made to be seen as a threat to golf, the nation and our children. There were calls made to cancel his sponsorships and the sponsors dropped him. If this is what you feel was right and that he got what he deserved so be it, but I do not agree. Golf is a game of concentration and golf broke his. Take a bow America you have won.
Does this syndrome begin with the word compromise and its implied meaning? From an early age we are taught to compromise, or to set aside what we really want for the good of another, or to make a deal giving up some of what we want while giving up enough of it to make the other person happy. Continue reading
I see the unbearable suffering, the never-ending pressure to live as the problem. I see the freezing of salaries and the never-ending increases in all things needed to survive as the problem. I see a government that does not give a crap about its people as being the problem. I see the deaths and the heartache as a final result of people seeking a misguided sense of peace and respite to a situation for them that has become never-ending and hopeless. I do not condone this taking of life, but I know what it is like to feel that death would be a welcome thing and what is to wish for it.
Ornamental daggers, religious head wear, racist comments and tough talk out of a Quebec which admits it can not even control the corruption in its province. as industry after industry is proven to be overrun by one organized crime faction … Continue reading