I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,848,264 hits
- I Will Never Buy an Appliance Online or In Store from GE or Best Again
- Jason Kenney and Stephen Harper = Fear, Mistrust For Canadians And A Death Sentence For Refugees
- Sailing By My Own Moral Compass Means Taking Responsibility For My Actions, But That Is Who I am
- Can Canadians Remove A Majority Government By Petition?
- I Will Never Buy an Appliance Online or In Store from GE or Best Again October 20, 2021I have always gone to an appliance store with my wife to buy our new appliances...a store that sells only appliances, to see what I am buying and to talk to a knowledgeable salesman about things quality, warranty, return policy, repairs and servicing and the like. This time I didn't and as a result I will never again but anything from 2 brands that in t […]archemdis
- Legault Maintains Quebec Not Systemically Racist Because He Says So! October 10, 2021The definition of cultural genocide, and ethnocide cannot be changed because a person, province or nation finds the label embarrassing or inconvenient. The only way to shake the name once you have been labeled with it is to change how one thinks, speaks, and acts. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021The statement being thrown around by Legault, Blanchet and reaffirmed by, Trudeau, Singh, and O'Toole that, "Quebec is a nation," is a big lie. This lie is as big and as dangerous to Canadians and the fabric of Canadian democracy, values and global image as Donald Trump's, big lie that the election was stolen from him was to the USA. Cont […]archemdis
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic September 4, 2021In my opinion the United States of America I believe when USA demands that American interests must be the main priority on everything they do, both foreign and domestic, including trade, health, and war, it says that the USA is a, greedy, selfish, dangerous, unreliable nation. Continue reading →archemdis
- I Will Never Buy an Appliance Online or In Store from GE or Best Again October 20, 2021
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Category Archives: Moving
If what I see of the 21st century is any indication of how the world has become better I would gladly go back to being a cave person fighting off dinosaurs and other natural hardships. Hunting, fishing and foraging for … Continue reading
I find that since gays have come out of the closet, that people in general have become more homophobic. I guess while they remained in the closet we as society felt safe in the fact that we were doing them … Continue reading
The Government of Canada‘s Involvement in the Forced Relocations of It’s Citizens Africville was a small unincorporated community located on the southern shore of Bedford Basin. It was a self-contained, tight-knit Black community within the city limits of Halifax, Nova … Continue reading
It is at times like this that I know that people in the United States of America could careless about anything that does not fit into the American dream type of lifestyle. I watched a documentary on television … Continue reading
Taking on a corrupt industry is never easy, but that does not mean it should not be done. Continue reading
What glory is there in beating the Tiger now? How tainted these victories must seem now that winning golfers must acknowledge that without all of the distractions in his life they might not have beaten him. Yes the victories can not … Continue reading
Report: Tiger Woods Banned from Bringing Girlfriends Near Kids.