May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,672,927 hits
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021Israel is not the only nation to openly violate and ignore all international law concerning human rights but is the only nation that can do it with impunity. No sanctions of political leaders, no loss of financial or military support. Continue reading →archemdis
- USA…Canada’s Best Friend and Ally LOL April 24, 2021Politicians sell themselves as knowing what is best for the people that vote for them and so they are the people most likely to try and hide a mistake in a lie rather then admit that they made a mistake in judgment, and so they continue to lie and say, "Canada's best friend, ally and biggest trading partner is the USA". Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021
Category Archives: Moving Day In Quebec
Moving Day Will Be Upon Us Soon Beware Of Unprofessional Movers Like Service Direct B N Transport P In Montreal
When it is time for your move, you will want and deserve a person, or company that is honest from the beginning to the end; a company or person who treats you with respect and carries themselves with respect from the 1st phone call, until they shake your hand at the end of the job. What you do not need in this time of belt-tightening and stress is what just happened to my daughter with her move and her mover. Continue reading
Now some would say that because the day was switched to because of a Jérôme Choquette of the Quebec Liberal Party, that it was not a Separatist plot at all to make the Canada celebrations less, but a way to ease the pressures and stresses on the children attending school. Well I still ask why not August 1st? Let us not forget that it was Quebec Liberals that gave us Bill 101 and we all know what was behind that.
Taking on a corrupt industry is never easy, but that does not mean it should not be done. Continue reading
There are definite winners and losers in this new push to have everyone moved out by midnight June 30th by landlords. As I have stated in other posts, I think that the law that made July 1st the official that … Continue reading
News flash moving day in Quebec has just got crazier for Quebecers. Landlords have started to demand that their tenants be out by June 30th midnight when their leases are officially over and we know that they will not be … Continue reading
It is coming soon to Quebec. The only time in Montreal when you can move without penalty. July 1st the day the official moving day of Quebec. Keep in mind that these prices change year in and year out. Some may not be the same … Continue reading