I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,848,264 hits
- I Will Never Buy an Appliance Online or In Store from GE or Best Again
- Jason Kenney and Stephen Harper = Fear, Mistrust For Canadians And A Death Sentence For Refugees
- Sailing By My Own Moral Compass Means Taking Responsibility For My Actions, But That Is Who I am
- Can Canadians Remove A Majority Government By Petition?
- I Will Never Buy an Appliance Online or In Store from GE or Best Again October 20, 2021I have always gone to an appliance store with my wife to buy our new appliances...a store that sells only appliances, to see what I am buying and to talk to a knowledgeable salesman about things quality, warranty, return policy, repairs and servicing and the like. This time I didn't and as a result I will never again but anything from 2 brands that in t […]archemdis
- Legault Maintains Quebec Not Systemically Racist Because He Says So! October 10, 2021The definition of cultural genocide, and ethnocide cannot be changed because a person, province or nation finds the label embarrassing or inconvenient. The only way to shake the name once you have been labeled with it is to change how one thinks, speaks, and acts. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021The statement being thrown around by Legault, Blanchet and reaffirmed by, Trudeau, Singh, and O'Toole that, "Quebec is a nation," is a big lie. This lie is as big and as dangerous to Canadians and the fabric of Canadian democracy, values and global image as Donald Trump's, big lie that the election was stolen from him was to the USA. Cont […]archemdis
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic September 4, 2021In my opinion the United States of America I believe when USA demands that American interests must be the main priority on everything they do, both foreign and domestic, including trade, health, and war, it says that the USA is a, greedy, selfish, dangerous, unreliable nation. Continue reading →archemdis
- I Will Never Buy an Appliance Online or In Store from GE or Best Again October 20, 2021
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Category Archives: Moving Day In Quebec
Moving Day Will Be Upon Us Soon Beware Of Unprofessional Movers Like Service Direct B N Transport P In Montreal
When it is time for your move, you will want and deserve a person, or company that is honest from the beginning to the end; a company or person who treats you with respect and carries themselves with respect from the 1st phone call, until they shake your hand at the end of the job. What you do not need in this time of belt-tightening and stress is what just happened to my daughter with her move and her mover. Continue reading
Now some would say that because the day was switched to because of a Jérôme Choquette of the Quebec Liberal Party, that it was not a Separatist plot at all to make the Canada celebrations less, but a way to ease the pressures and stresses on the children attending school. Well I still ask why not August 1st? Let us not forget that it was Quebec Liberals that gave us Bill 101 and we all know what was behind that.
Taking on a corrupt industry is never easy, but that does not mean it should not be done. Continue reading
There are definite winners and losers in this new push to have everyone moved out by midnight June 30th by landlords. As I have stated in other posts, I think that the law that made July 1st the official that … Continue reading
News flash moving day in Quebec has just got crazier for Quebecers. Landlords have started to demand that their tenants be out by June 30th midnight when their leases are officially over and we know that they will not be … Continue reading
It is coming soon to Quebec. The only time in Montreal when you can move without penalty. July 1st the day the official moving day of Quebec. Keep in mind that these prices change year in and year out. Some may not be the same … Continue reading