I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,811,845 hits
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris?
- American Presidents Never Cared About Afghanistan or Its People!
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021The statement being thrown around by Legault, Blanchet and reaffirmed by, Trudeau, Singh, and O'Toole that, "Quebec is a nation," is a big lie. This lie is as big and as dangerous to Canadians and the fabric of Canadian democracy, values and global image as Donald Trump's, big lie that the election was stolen from him was to the USA. Cont […]archemdis
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic September 4, 2021In my opinion the United States of America I believe when USA demands that American interests must be the main priority on everything they do, both foreign and domestic, including trade, health, and war, it says that the USA is a, greedy, selfish, dangerous, unreliable nation. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris? August 20, 2021Joe Biden is solely responsible for every Americans and Afghan person's death that ends up trapped and killed by the Taliban, because of this withdrawal, ordered and being executed by his order. Continue reading →archemdis
- American Presidents Never Cared About Afghanistan or Its People! August 17, 2021Everyone knew that Trump was a noncaring, Islamophobic racist, but considered Biden to be of a different ilk. Biden proved and showed his Islamophobic, racist side which for now shows his lack of empathy and will to help Afghanistan defend itself in the same manner the USA helps Israel. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Category Archives: Parenting
I wonder how many of those activist adults who backed the fight for this little girl to refuse medical treatment that would have saved her life would sacrifice their own children for the cause, or having being diagnosed with cancer would go to the same quack they sent that little girl to, or refuse to take life saving therapy and opt solely for traditional medicine? In my opinion the lack of proper medical treatment in this case leads me to believe that this is homicide brought on by negligence and ignorance. Continue reading
For him to have made a living solely on the death of unborn children and to have spent a lifetime fighting to give the right to do so to every Canadian women no matter what the circumstance is not something we should be praising him for, but something that we should be praying for his eternal soul to be forgiven for. Continue reading
I did get scared for Liam from time to time, but the sound of his laughter and the look of pride as he mastered new challenges was such a joy and a treat to witness that I would not have given it up for anything in the world. Continue reading
I was there on the street and I would have killed someone to eat, to feel safe, but I would have killed someone for respect more than anything else, because this is what we are taught means you are in control, have power and leads to success and success is measured on what we acquire in life cars, clothes, houses, jewelry, boats and rich food; success unfortunately is not measured in how hard you work, the effort you put in, to giving back, or how much help others; success is measured in how much you have that you do not need or require while others struggle to get just a fraction of what you have to just get through the day. Continue reading
I would venture to say that Quebec seems to be trying to attract bad apples by its actions, when murderers, rapists, pedophiles and the abusers of women and children have nothing to fear in Quebec in terms of punishment for their crimes. Continue reading
Family times should be filled with discussion on all topics, political theories, social values, economic realities, environmental issues and concerns respect and tolerance for all people no matter how different from us they appear to be, because it is in our collective memories that the world of today and tomorrow are shaped. Continue reading
I guess there will always be things that we have no control over, as well as things we can not change, but we can take part in the well-being and happiness of our children and grandchildren, after all they should be the most important things in our lives. Continue reading
Grandparents are for the most part just smarter more worldly parents, who have finally slowed down long enough to listen and hear what is being said; talk and not shout and reason, not threaten. Grandparents may be a pain in the butt at some times but I think that they are a necessity in the family structure that we can not afford to ignore and put on a shelf. Continue reading
Oh moms will go to court and fight for custody out of a sense of doing what is right or they feel obligated to do so, or want to look right to their family, friends and the rest of society, but it is not a burden of love. It is at this point that the mom thinks that the child owes them for their sacrifice and when the child is not suitably grateful they deem the child selfish and we see the story of my daughter and her mom come into play. Continue reading
Liam had become a big boy overnight. I was so proud of Liam, but a sad feeling passed over me at the same time, as I realized that the times that Liam would need to play with his Grandpa on the floor would soon be a thing of the past and that for all of my complaining about it I would miss those times like I miss them with all of the grandchildren before him. Continue reading