I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,708,168 hits
- Israel Is More Than Just an Apartheid State It Is an Oxymoron June 16, 2021Apply definition of apartheid to the State Israel form its beginning to today; A policy of segregation and political, social, and economic discrimination against the Palestinian majority of Gaza and the West Bank, Continue reading →archemdis
- Premier Francois Legault: The Willfully Ignorant Premier of Quebec June 7, 2021Legault understands no politician running in Quebec who wants more than one term in office can lie about their position on the language issue, English rights, or sovereignty when campaigning. Legault knew this; lied anyway; believes that he will get away with it, and sees himself being be re-elected. Willfully ignorant. Continue reading →archemdis
- The USA Has No Friends Because It Is A Bully May 27, 2021Christy forgot to mention that Canada would have been vaccinated and the boarder back open if the USA had not instituted its ban on vaccine exports until as Biden said every American had been vaccinated holding up the shipping of vaccines bought and paid for buy the Canadian government. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America is “The Big Lie” May 18, 2021People think that the "Big Lie" was about the former president Donald Trump and his sycophant followers insisting that the election was somehow stolen from him. I think that the big lie was that Biden for president would be different than that of Trump in more substantive ways than tone. Continue reading →archemdis
- Israel Is More Than Just an Apartheid State It Is an Oxymoron June 16, 2021
Category Archives: Ponzi Schemes
No one wins in a war and only the most trusted nations and most trust worthy leaders in the world can put and end to senseless war with common sense diplomacy. Canada used to be one such nation before the two clowns Harper and Baird decided to take their comedy routine on the road. Continue reading
This is how I think that a whole race of people was in my opinion moved as a voting bloc, to turn from a LIberal bloc to a Conservative bloc of voters, but there was more that they needed to seal the deal and it has just reached the surface and burst open allowing its stench to permeate the air like a bubble bursting in a cess pool.
Is Canada Getting Rid Of An Egomaniac (Harper) And A Totalitarian Regime (The Conservative Party Of Canada)?
What a time we live in, when doing what is right is made to look like it is wrong. We live in a time when if you ask, or demand your most basic of rights you are branded trouble maker. … Continue reading
Here we go again getting ready for the election that in my opinion needed to happen 4 years ago. Yes the Liberals were embroiled in a scandal with their attempt to buy votes in Quebec with their sponsorship scandal and yes … Continue reading
22 Feb 2011 … Premier Jean Charest prorogues National Assembly … Charest says his government needs a fresh direction. What idiots we have here governing us. these politicians really think that this is all about them and how they see things … Continue reading
I would rather be wrong and have to start all over again a thousand times then be led down the wrong path by a corrupt government official, or a sinful clergyman. The creator in his infinite wisdom gave us ears to … Continue reading
Nothing sticks Jack, but it sure is hot here! Just when you think that this man is finally going to get his up pops the Bloc, the Liberals or the NDP to pull his butt out of the fire. The … Continue reading
If what I see of the 21st century is any indication of how the world has become better I would gladly go back to being a cave person fighting off dinosaurs and other natural hardships. Hunting, fishing and foraging for … Continue reading
I know what you are thinking, poor seniors who worked all of their lives are now left without their retirement funds and this is a shame, but is this really the whole truth and the whole picture? What enables these fraudsters … Continue reading