I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,255,712 hits
- My Fight To Remain Self-Reliant / My Ongoing Battle With Cervical Stenosis With Myelopathy
- The Truth In Truth And Reconciliation Is A Hard Pill To Swallow For Everyone
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost?
- Why Is Priority Given To The Opioid Crisis While Other Canadians Asked To Wait Patiently For Help?
- My Fight To Remain Self-Reliant / My Ongoing Battle With Cervical Stenosis With Myelopathy August 17, 2017If anyone would told me that I would not be able to walk properly, or carry a ten pound bag of potatoes, I would have called them a liar. Well they would have been right, because this is where I find myself these days and this is my journey, thus far. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Truth In Truth And Reconciliation Is A Hard Pill To Swallow For Everyone August 8, 2017Putting truth and reconciliation together to form the title of a process that was tasked with creating a better relationship between the federal government and the indigenous people of Canada, one could mistakenly assume that both the Federal government and indigenous leaders were trying to bring out into the light the hidden history of European contact with […]archemdis
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost? July 7, 2017While the government claims that Canada's indigenous peoples must wait patiently for fresh drinking water, the healthcare program is unsustainable and Canadians must work longer before they retire, the government spent a half a billion tax payer dollars on a nation wide party. Continue reading →archemdis
- Why Is Priority Given To The Opioid Crisis While Other Canadians Asked To Wait Patiently For Help? June 22, 2017Canadians need to remember that when a politician says there is no money to fund something, what they are really saying is that there is no political value in helping you. Continue reading →archemdis
- My Fight To Remain Self-Reliant / My Ongoing Battle With Cervical Stenosis With Myelopathy August 17, 2017
Category Archives: stereotyping
Unfortunately military might and the use of violence has replaced honor in modern times. Without honor, promises, trade deals and treaties are a waste of time, ink and breath. Continue reading
There is no mistake that Donald Trump will become the president of the USA. Unfortunately Donald Trump’s way of thinking and acting out represents what far too many Americans consider being a success. Continue reading
When Canadian politicians and ordinary Canadians state that Black lives have always mattered in Canada, they are telling a bold faced lie. Continue reading
Canada must be found wanting when the majority of Canadians have no problem justifying their ancestors’ role in creating the nation of Canada. Continue reading
Black Lives Have Never Mattered to The Government of the United States of America or Canada and Still Do Not Today
In Quebec, Canada, Black face performances are still considered an acceptable form of entertainment and part of Quebec’s cultural heritage. An art form to be proud of and passed on from one generation to another, no matter how offensive to Black people it is. Continue reading
There are no heroes, or villains, there are only survivors. There is only the vicious cycle that human beings find themselves trapped in. Continue reading
Government fear mongering always generates a witch hunt and witch hunts always lead to an innocent group of Canadian citizens being singled out for intimidation, vandalism, and violence, because they share the same religion, culture, language, or ethnicity as those the government has targeted in its propaganda and rhetoric. Continue reading