I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,893,082 hits
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism? May 29, 2018While murder might be hard to prove, I think that the charge of manslaughter could be sought and won. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy May 2, 2018Once ethical reporters have caved into the demands of those who pay their salaries and now shamelessly, distort and slant the news...turning the coverage of every news worthy story, into little more than political theater. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018
Category Archives: stereotyping
Quebec gets away with racist activity, that is a throw back to the times of colonialism, because the federal government of Canada, allows it. Continue reading
Unfortunately military might and the use of violence has replaced honor in modern times. Without honor, promises, trade deals and treaties are a waste of time, ink and breath. Continue reading
There is no mistake that Donald Trump will become the president of the USA. Unfortunately Donald Trump’s way of thinking and acting out represents what far too many Americans consider being a success. Continue reading
When Canadian politicians and ordinary Canadians state that Black lives have always mattered in Canada, they are telling a bold faced lie. Continue reading
Canada must be found wanting when the majority of Canadians have no problem justifying their ancestors’ role in creating the nation of Canada. Continue reading
Black Lives Have Never Mattered to The Government of the United States of America or Canada and Still Do Not Today
In Quebec, Canada, Black face performances are still considered an acceptable form of entertainment and part of Quebec’s cultural heritage. An art form to be proud of and passed on from one generation to another, no matter how offensive to Black people it is. Continue reading
There are no heroes, or villains, there are only survivors. There is only the vicious cycle that human beings find themselves trapped in. Continue reading