January 2020 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,072,044 hits
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- Canada Can't Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy
- Doing What Is Right Versus What Is Legal, Is There A Dfference?
- People Living In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones
- Nun's Island Bike Path, Walking Trail / Bird Sanctuary and Nature Trail
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019Canada could be all that it its citizens and leaders imagine it to be, but all its people would have to stop lying to themselves and the rest of the world. Canadian leaders boast falsely to its citizens and those … Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019
Category Archives: Schools and Learning Places
With the proclamation by Her Highness Pauline Marois The First of Quebec, that she plans to introduce what she is calling A Charter of Quebec Values, I say that she is opening the door and inciting the very bomb throwing, people fighting in the streets that she says she is trying to avoid with her Charter of Quebec Values. Continue reading
I guess with the secret exposed of Canada’s and Quebec’s, participation in the African slave trade, combined with the total removal of the facts of this participation from our taught history and the lack of any apology from either government, it is not that hard to understand the total disregard for the people they are hurting and making fun of by some Quebecers with their continued use of Black Face. Continue reading
Has this open letter from François Lisée and Diane De Courcy only reaffirmed your understanding as it did mine, that this political party cannot be trusted to do what they say they are going to do, or want to do for the Anglos, or the Francophone of Quebec, because they are cowards desperately trying to find a solution to what they see as their only priority right now how to stay in power and look to anyone like a vote for them means something positive? Continue reading
We in Canada have entered a dangerous time as a country and as a people, because Steven Harper and his government seek to take this country and Canadians back to a time in our history that was darkened by racist and supremacist ideology, laws and practices. Continue reading
I said it earlier and I will say it again, “I live in Quebec and try as I might I never know what law to follow; do I follow the laws of Canada , or the laws of Quebec when they are in conflict? What I know for sure is breaking either will get you in serious trouble, so what is a person to do? Continue reading
This is how it is for the non francophone person living in Quebec. We are not just foolishly panicking because French people want to preserve their language; we are living in fear because no one in the federal government seems to care what happens to us as long as the separatists of Quebec remain content whipping the whipping boy. Continue reading