November 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,218,154 hits
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar?
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018The majority in Quebec have every right to be afraid to lose everything that they have gained. History proves that nothing remains the same forever. Those who take the rights of others today are in constant danger of losing theirs tomorrow. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018Is it better to be a live second-class citizen, or a dead citizen killed by the practices of a backstabbing liar that I voted into office? This is the choice that some of us will have to make if we vote in the Quebec provincial election this October. Why should anyone have to make this choice in a democratic country? Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018
Category Archives: Schools and Learning Places
With the proclamation by Her Highness Pauline Marois The First of Quebec, that she plans to introduce what she is calling A Charter of Quebec Values, I say that she is opening the door and inciting the very bomb throwing, people fighting in the streets that she says she is trying to avoid with her Charter of Quebec Values. Continue reading
I guess with the secret exposed of Canada’s and Quebec’s, participation in the African slave trade, combined with the total removal of the facts of this participation from our taught history and the lack of any apology from either government, it is not that hard to understand the total disregard for the people they are hurting and making fun of by some Quebecers with their continued use of Black Face. Continue reading
Has this open letter from François Lisée and Diane De Courcy only reaffirmed your understanding as it did mine, that this political party cannot be trusted to do what they say they are going to do, or want to do for the Anglos, or the Francophone of Quebec, because they are cowards desperately trying to find a solution to what they see as their only priority right now how to stay in power and look to anyone like a vote for them means something positive? Continue reading
We in Canada have entered a dangerous time as a country and as a people, because Steven Harper and his government seek to take this country and Canadians back to a time in our history that was darkened by racist and supremacist ideology, laws and practices. Continue reading
I said it earlier and I will say it again, “I live in Quebec and try as I might I never know what law to follow; do I follow the laws of Canada , or the laws of Quebec when they are in conflict? What I know for sure is breaking either will get you in serious trouble, so what is a person to do? Continue reading
This is how it is for the non francophone person living in Quebec. We are not just foolishly panicking because French people want to preserve their language; we are living in fear because no one in the federal government seems to care what happens to us as long as the separatists of Quebec remain content whipping the whipping boy. Continue reading