I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,774,802 hits
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities April 14, 2018The blame for the senseless suffering and deaths of Canadians due to government inaction lays squarely on the shoulders of every Canadian of voting age. Continue reading →archemdis
- Did The Conservative Party of Canada Make a Bad Choice Making Andrew Scheer Their Leader? March 9, 2018The Conservative Party of Canada does not have a person to run for the leadership of their party who is genuinely likable, people friendly, or charismatic. I say this because in Andrew Sheer they have once again elected a leader they feel they have to create a warmer, approachable image for. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada A Mere Lamb To the American Wolf February 3, 2018I do not understand Canadian politicians, business leaders, political pundits and news reporters, who not only believe that Canada and Canadians are nothing without the United States of America but spend most of their time everyday actively trying to convince … Continue reading →archemdis
- Fake News Is My Choice For Biggest Story Of The Year January 10, 2018Fake news has become the normal and is one reason that a mentally deranged person now is in control of the deadliest, most powerful nation in the world. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities April 14, 2018
Category Archives: Security and Public Transit
I Believe That The Leaders Of The French Striking Students Never Cared About Tuition Hikes, They Are Pauline Marois Pawns?
What good are low tuitions if you are not attending school? What logical, thinking person seeks to gain rights for themselves, by taking the rights away from someone else? What type of person would use violence to get school tuitions reduced, when they are already the lowest in the country? What type of people would throw large stones and debris on the metro rails hoping to cause and accident and draw attention to their cause and what type of people would support them with donations of any kind? What kind of teachers would allow their unions to support the beating up and the stopping of students who wish to go to school and are they the type of teachers we want teaching our children? I am not in love with Jean Charest, but at least he had the guts to say no to the demands that were without compromise and terrorists actions of the French university students of Quebec, while others like Pauline Marois try to take advantage and gain political points at the expense of Quebecers’ trying to go about life in a non aggressive peaceful manner. I believe that the leaders of the French striking students never cared about tuition hikes and that their real agenda was helping Pauline Marois and the Parti Québécois and it separatists followers come to power in Quebec. Continue reading
The French revolution was invented and constructed for the purpose of manufacturing liberty; but it had neither lever cogs, nor adjusting powers, and the consequences were that it worked so rapidly that it destroyed its own inventors, and set itself on fire Continue reading
Does The Political Make Up Of Quebec Support Terrorists And Terrorism, As Long As They Are Both Home Grown?
I would suggest that these protesters, turned terrorists face terrorist charges and all that this statement implies until this protest is brought back under control and conducted once again in a legal manner and the senseless acts of terror against the citizens of Montreal and Quebec cease and desist. Continue reading
Shame on Minister of immigration Jason Kenney for being a gutless coward and the people of Canada for allowing this shameless bigot to send people to their possible deaths, because of a callous need to act tough for the USA. Mexicans, Muslims, Syr … Continue reading
Well the 1st part of the debate is over and I must say it went exactly like I thought it would and the way it had to. The only supporter of Harper left is a die-hard one if there … Continue reading