May 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,601,244 hits
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship?
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship? January 21, 2019Donald Trump has brought clarity as far as the American position as it pertains to trade, defense and partnership. Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019
Category Archives: The Church
Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading
I have used religion as a guide when it suited me to do so, but I have never credited God, or Lucifer, for my successes or failures. I was taught to admit to my mistakes and deal with the consequences of my actions. Continue reading
I have turned my back to organised religions, because they continue to use the name of God to sanction all of their actions and that of government, be they good, or bad. Continue reading
I believe that the real war that the common man all over the world need to unite and fight together regardless of ethnicity, religion, culture should be the war against the 1% of the world’s richest individuals who have taken over our governments and seek to take back from the 99% the right to choose their own destiny and the dignity to determine their own path in life that their ancestors fought so hard to gain for them so long ago. Continue reading
I read in a book somewhere in a book I know longer know the name of, a part of a conversation that touched me and it went like this, ‘Honor, courtesy and justice… they are not real. We all pretend to have them and hold them up like shields, but they guard only folk that carry the same shields. Against those who have discarded them they are no shields at all, but only additional weapons to be used against them”. Continue reading
I guess with the secret exposed of Canada’s and Quebec’s, participation in the African slave trade, combined with the total removal of the facts of this participation from our taught history and the lack of any apology from either government, it is not that hard to understand the total disregard for the people they are hurting and making fun of by some Quebecers with their continued use of Black Face. Continue reading
Perhaps it is time for our very existence to come to an end as some have predicted is close at hand. When we as species are too slow, too dull-witted and so unable to adapt that we find it impossible to grasp the simple concept of equality and justice for all in all things, how long will it be until we wipe ourselves off the face of the earth through violent acts designed and committed to prove our superiority and dominance anyway. Continue reading