July 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,714,191 hits
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019Canada could be all that it its citizens and leaders imagine it to be, but all its people would have to stop lying to themselves and the rest of the world. Canadian leaders boast falsely to its citizens and those … Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019
Category Archives: the importance of the written will
LGBT Community to Get An Official Apology from The Federal Government! Still No Official Apology for Canadian Black Citizens
All that the Afro-Canadian Black once was, was forcefully taken from them: replaced even in freedom by those of the White masters. It is historical fact that the Canadian government took an active role in what was going on. Continue reading
What Will It Take To Stop The Senseless Deaths Of So Many Innocent People And End The Terrorist Attacks By Both Sides?
Where I stand and what I believe can be found I’m the words and thoughts of Diane Foley the mother of journalist James Foley who was beheaded by “Jihadi John,” in 2014 in Syria. I think that peace will come when more people and government leaders begin to think like her and her son. Continue reading
Justin Trudeau’s, “Sunny Ways”, I can only hope prove themselves more than just empty words. I truly hope that his promises of a more caring, transparent, inclusive, government are true, because this is not only what Canadians want and deserve, but is what they need to feel they can once again be proud and trusting of their country and their government, both domestically and internationally. Continue reading
Did B.C. Supreme Court Justice George Macintosh Send A Wrong Message To Sexual Assault Predators Like David Pickton?
The decision of the B.C. Supreme Court Justice George Macintosh and the way he put it makes it sound as if he is saying that if you are a victim of a rape attempt, or have been raped, the best solution for everyone is for you the victim to just act like the whores that the justice system will make you out to be anyway and save yourself a lot of disappointment, pain. He also suggests that you the victim should try to avoid causing a financial burden for both you and the legal system, by accepting whatever cash settlement offered to you by the person who violated you. Continue reading
After living in Montreal, Quebec for 60 years I am not still naive enough to be surprised, or shocked when it comes to the government of Quebec’s lack of sensitivity where Black people are concerned. Continue reading
I Believe That Quebec Is A Lawless, Racist Province That Can Never Be Allowed To Become A Lawless, Racist Country
Quebec can never be allowed to become a country, because it would become a lawless, racist state; a country with the ideals, morals and values that are no better than those of ISIS, or Israel and the other like minded regimes whose very existence threatens to tear the world apart! Continue reading