December 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,266,470 hits
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar?
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018The majority in Quebec have every right to be afraid to lose everything that they have gained. History proves that nothing remains the same forever. Those who take the rights of others today are in constant danger of losing theirs tomorrow. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018Is it better to be a live second-class citizen, or a dead citizen killed by the practices of a backstabbing liar that I voted into office? This is the choice that some of us will have to make if we vote in the Quebec provincial election this October. Why should anyone have to make this choice in a democratic country? Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018
Category Archives: feeling rejected
LGBT Community to Get An Official Apology from The Federal Government! Still No Official Apology for Canadian Black Citizens
All that the Afro-Canadian Black once was, was forcefully taken from them: replaced even in freedom by those of the White masters. It is historical fact that the Canadian government took an active role in what was going on. Continue reading
What Will It Take To Stop The Senseless Deaths Of So Many Innocent People And End The Terrorist Attacks By Both Sides?
Where I stand and what I believe can be found I’m the words and thoughts of Diane Foley the mother of journalist James Foley who was beheaded by “Jihadi John,” in 2014 in Syria. I think that peace will come when more people and government leaders begin to think like her and her son. Continue reading
After living in Montreal, Quebec for 60 years I am not still naive enough to be surprised, or shocked when it comes to the government of Quebec’s lack of sensitivity where Black people are concerned. Continue reading
I Believe That Quebec Is A Lawless, Racist Province That Can Never Be Allowed To Become A Lawless, Racist Country
Quebec can never be allowed to become a country, because it would become a lawless, racist state; a country with the ideals, morals and values that are no better than those of ISIS, or Israel and the other like minded regimes whose very existence threatens to tear the world apart! Continue reading
I feel that something needs to be done, but like most Canadians aboriginal and non aboriginal, I honestly do not know what to do to fix things. Continue reading
How can Canada even begin to change when Prime Minister Stephen Harper feels that by referring to the plight of the aboriginal people of Canada as forced assimilation rather than cultural genocide somehow sounds better and absolves todays Canadians, of any guilt or responsibility for any problems those aboriginals are facing today. Continue reading