June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,261,393 hits
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America Has Never Been a Trusted Friend and Ally of Canada April 9, 2020I would submit that the United States of America' government has historically never been a trusted friend and ally of Canada. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020
Category Archives: feelings of hurt and hatred
LGBT Community to Get An Official Apology from The Federal Government! Still No Official Apology for Canadian Black Citizens
All that the Afro-Canadian Black once was, was forcefully taken from them: replaced even in freedom by those of the White masters. It is historical fact that the Canadian government took an active role in what was going on. Continue reading
What Will It Take To Stop The Senseless Deaths Of So Many Innocent People And End The Terrorist Attacks By Both Sides?
Where I stand and what I believe can be found I’m the words and thoughts of Diane Foley the mother of journalist James Foley who was beheaded by “Jihadi John,” in 2014 in Syria. I think that peace will come when more people and government leaders begin to think like her and her son. Continue reading
Justin Trudeau’s, “Sunny Ways”, I can only hope prove themselves more than just empty words. I truly hope that his promises of a more caring, transparent, inclusive, government are true, because this is not only what Canadians want and deserve, but is what they need to feel they can once again be proud and trusting of their country and their government, both domestically and internationally. Continue reading
Did B.C. Supreme Court Justice George Macintosh Send A Wrong Message To Sexual Assault Predators Like David Pickton?
The decision of the B.C. Supreme Court Justice George Macintosh and the way he put it makes it sound as if he is saying that if you are a victim of a rape attempt, or have been raped, the best solution for everyone is for you the victim to just act like the whores that the justice system will make you out to be anyway and save yourself a lot of disappointment, pain. He also suggests that you the victim should try to avoid causing a financial burden for both you and the legal system, by accepting whatever cash settlement offered to you by the person who violated you. Continue reading
After living in Montreal, Quebec for 60 years I am not still naive enough to be surprised, or shocked when it comes to the government of Quebec’s lack of sensitivity where Black people are concerned. Continue reading
I Believe That Quebec Is A Lawless, Racist Province That Can Never Be Allowed To Become A Lawless, Racist Country
Quebec can never be allowed to become a country, because it would become a lawless, racist state; a country with the ideals, morals and values that are no better than those of ISIS, or Israel and the other like minded regimes whose very existence threatens to tear the world apart! Continue reading