October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,838,659 hits
- Legault Maintains Quebec Not Systemically Racist Because He Says So!
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris?
- Legault Maintains Quebec Not Systemically Racist Because He Says So! October 10, 2021The definition of cultural genocide, and ethnocide cannot be changed because a person, province or nation finds the label embarrassing or inconvenient. The only way to shake the name once you have been labeled with it is to change how one thinks, speaks, and acts. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021The statement being thrown around by Legault, Blanchet and reaffirmed by, Trudeau, Singh, and O'Toole that, "Quebec is a nation," is a big lie. This lie is as big and as dangerous to Canadians and the fabric of Canadian democracy, values and global image as Donald Trump's, big lie that the election was stolen from him was to the USA. Cont […]archemdis
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic September 4, 2021In my opinion the United States of America I believe when USA demands that American interests must be the main priority on everything they do, both foreign and domestic, including trade, health, and war, it says that the USA is a, greedy, selfish, dangerous, unreliable nation. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris? August 20, 2021Joe Biden is solely responsible for every Americans and Afghan person's death that ends up trapped and killed by the Taliban, because of this withdrawal, ordered and being executed by his order. Continue reading →archemdis
- Legault Maintains Quebec Not Systemically Racist Because He Says So! October 10, 2021
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Category Archives: feelings of hurt and hatred
In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading
LGBT Community to Get An Official Apology from The Federal Government! Still No Official Apology for Canadian Black Citizens
All that the Afro-Canadian Black once was, was forcefully taken from them: replaced even in freedom by those of the White masters. It is historical fact that the Canadian government took an active role in what was going on. Continue reading
What Will It Take To Stop The Senseless Deaths Of So Many Innocent People And End The Terrorist Attacks By Both Sides?
Where I stand and what I believe can be found I’m the words and thoughts of Diane Foley the mother of journalist James Foley who was beheaded by “Jihadi John,” in 2014 in Syria. I think that peace will come when more people and government leaders begin to think like her and her son. Continue reading
Justin Trudeau’s, “Sunny Ways”, I can only hope prove themselves more than just empty words. I truly hope that his promises of a more caring, transparent, inclusive, government are true, because this is not only what Canadians want and deserve, but is what they need to feel they can once again be proud and trusting of their country and their government, both domestically and internationally. Continue reading
Did B.C. Supreme Court Justice George Macintosh Send A Wrong Message To Sexual Assault Predators Like David Pickton?
The decision of the B.C. Supreme Court Justice George Macintosh and the way he put it makes it sound as if he is saying that if you are a victim of a rape attempt, or have been raped, the best solution for everyone is for you the victim to just act like the whores that the justice system will make you out to be anyway and save yourself a lot of disappointment, pain. He also suggests that you the victim should try to avoid causing a financial burden for both you and the legal system, by accepting whatever cash settlement offered to you by the person who violated you. Continue reading
After living in Montreal, Quebec for 60 years I am not still naive enough to be surprised, or shocked when it comes to the government of Quebec’s lack of sensitivity where Black people are concerned. Continue reading
I Believe That Quebec Is A Lawless, Racist Province That Can Never Be Allowed To Become A Lawless, Racist Country
Quebec can never be allowed to become a country, because it would become a lawless, racist state; a country with the ideals, morals and values that are no better than those of ISIS, or Israel and the other like minded regimes whose very existence threatens to tear the world apart! Continue reading
I feel that something needs to be done, but like most Canadians aboriginal and non aboriginal, I honestly do not know what to do to fix things. Continue reading
How can Canada even begin to change when Prime Minister Stephen Harper feels that by referring to the plight of the aboriginal people of Canada as forced assimilation rather than cultural genocide somehow sounds better and absolves todays Canadians, of any guilt or responsibility for any problems those aboriginals are facing today. Continue reading