I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,255,712 hits
- My Fight To Remain Self-Reliant / My Ongoing Battle With Cervical Stenosis With Myelopathy
- The Truth In Truth And Reconciliation Is A Hard Pill To Swallow For Everyone
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost?
- Why Is Priority Given To The Opioid Crisis While Other Canadians Asked To Wait Patiently For Help?
- My Fight To Remain Self-Reliant / My Ongoing Battle With Cervical Stenosis With Myelopathy August 17, 2017If anyone would told me that I would not be able to walk properly, or carry a ten pound bag of potatoes, I would have called them a liar. Well they would have been right, because this is where I find myself these days and this is my journey, thus far. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Truth In Truth And Reconciliation Is A Hard Pill To Swallow For Everyone August 8, 2017Putting truth and reconciliation together to form the title of a process that was tasked with creating a better relationship between the federal government and the indigenous people of Canada, one could mistakenly assume that both the Federal government and indigenous leaders were trying to bring out into the light the hidden history of European contact with […]archemdis
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost? July 7, 2017While the government claims that Canada's indigenous peoples must wait patiently for fresh drinking water, the healthcare program is unsustainable and Canadians must work longer before they retire, the government spent a half a billion tax payer dollars on a nation wide party. Continue reading →archemdis
- Why Is Priority Given To The Opioid Crisis While Other Canadians Asked To Wait Patiently For Help? June 22, 2017Canadians need to remember that when a politician says there is no money to fund something, what they are really saying is that there is no political value in helping you. Continue reading →archemdis
- My Fight To Remain Self-Reliant / My Ongoing Battle With Cervical Stenosis With Myelopathy August 17, 2017
Category Archives: feelings of hurt and hatred
LGBT Community to Get An Official Apology from The Federal Government! Still No Official Apology for Canadian Black Citizens
All that the Afro-Canadian Black once was, was forcefully taken from them: replaced even in freedom by those of the White masters. It is historical fact that the Canadian government took an active role in what was going on. Continue reading
What Will It Take To Stop The Senseless Deaths Of So Many Innocent People And End The Terrorist Attacks By Both Sides?
Where I stand and what I believe can be found I’m the words and thoughts of Diane Foley the mother of journalist James Foley who was beheaded by “Jihadi John,” in 2014 in Syria. I think that peace will come when more people and government leaders begin to think like her and her son. Continue reading
Justin Trudeau’s, “Sunny Ways”, I can only hope prove themselves more than just empty words. I truly hope that his promises of a more caring, transparent, inclusive, government are true, because this is not only what Canadians want and deserve, but is what they need to feel they can once again be proud and trusting of their country and their government, both domestically and internationally. Continue reading
Did B.C. Supreme Court Justice George Macintosh Send A Wrong Message To Sexual Assault Predators Like David Pickton?
The decision of the B.C. Supreme Court Justice George Macintosh and the way he put it makes it sound as if he is saying that if you are a victim of a rape attempt, or have been raped, the best solution for everyone is for you the victim to just act like the whores that the justice system will make you out to be anyway and save yourself a lot of disappointment, pain. He also suggests that you the victim should try to avoid causing a financial burden for both you and the legal system, by accepting whatever cash settlement offered to you by the person who violated you. Continue reading
After living in Montreal, Quebec for 60 years I am not still naive enough to be surprised, or shocked when it comes to the government of Quebec’s lack of sensitivity where Black people are concerned. Continue reading
I Believe That Quebec Is A Lawless, Racist Province That Can Never Be Allowed To Become A Lawless, Racist Country
Quebec can never be allowed to become a country, because it would become a lawless, racist state; a country with the ideals, morals and values that are no better than those of ISIS, or Israel and the other like minded regimes whose very existence threatens to tear the world apart! Continue reading
I feel that something needs to be done, but like most Canadians aboriginal and non aboriginal, I honestly do not know what to do to fix things. Continue reading