June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,260,130 hits
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied!
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- Quebec Inability To Keep It's Children Safe From Child Abusers Nothing New And No Surprise To Me
- Murderers, Rapists, Pedophiles And The Abusers Of Women And Children Have Nothing to Fear in Quebec
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America Has Never Been a Trusted Friend and Ally of Canada April 9, 2020I would submit that the United States of America' government has historically never been a trusted friend and ally of Canada. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020
Category Archives: feelings of hurt and hatred
I feel that something needs to be done, but like most Canadians aboriginal and non aboriginal, I honestly do not know what to do to fix things. Continue reading
How can Canada even begin to change when Prime Minister Stephen Harper feels that by referring to the plight of the aboriginal people of Canada as forced assimilation rather than cultural genocide somehow sounds better and absolves todays Canadians, of any guilt or responsibility for any problems those aboriginals are facing today. Continue reading
We use this type of hate motivated satire to bring forth our racist tendencies in a way that is socially acceptable to all, except the person, or part of the population getting made fun of. Continue reading
I would say to all those who would use the hash tag, hold a poster, or pin the slogan, “Je suis Charlie” on their person, are saying that it is okay to be a racist, to insult another’s religion and God in the name of freedom of expression and free speech. I would say to you that they are no better than the Nazi swastika wearing supporters who show their support for senseless hatred of an entire race of people, simply because they are different, or feel they hate pose a threat to their way of life. Continue reading
From Coast To Coast To Coast It Is Acceptable To Be A Racist In Canada, Just Listen To Your Government And Watch The Polls
I do not question the valor, honor or the bravery of our men and women who go to fight where the government tells them to go, but I do question why this government is sending them on such missions, when the Canadian government does not practice what it preaches and refuses to right the wrongs of Canada’s own past and present. Continue reading
Originally posted on Archemdis's Blog:
I did not forget veterans day I just chose not to be a part of the hypocritical government spectacle that is put on every year on this day. I am thankful to our veterans every…
War has become a way for the more powerful nations to force trade treaties on the weaker nations, infect the weaker nations value system and religious beliefs until they are cast aside and replaced with that of the stronger nations. Justice, human rights and nation sovereignty are meaningless words, unless your finger is resting on a button capable of setting off a weapon of mass destruction. Continue reading