I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,098,711 hits
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar?
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism?
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018Is it better to be a live second-class citizen, or a dead citizen killed by the practices of a backstabbing liar that I voted into office? This is the choice that some of us will have to make if we vote in the Quebec provincial election this October. Why should anyone have to make this choice in a democratic country? Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism? May 29, 2018While murder might be hard to prove, I think that the charge of manslaughter could be sought and won. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018
Category Archives: The work force
I think that before an accuser goes to someone’s boss, or goes public and accuses someone of harassment that they should really think it through, because what they are about to do will definitely have serious consequences for the person or persons they will be accusing. I think that the … Continue reading
There have been a lot of assumptions made by people who mean well, but I would suggest that they are ill-informed and that this decision has tipped the scales in favor of those who make a living off of forcing young people to remain in prostitution, like pimps and madams. Continue reading
This federal government is powerless to intervene in what is going on in Quebec, because it practices the same type of politics and promotes the same ideological racism that Quebec does. Continue reading
I find it amazing that this country and its government would dare to try and protect the right to protest in a foreign country while advocating in its own that it is not a fundamental right to protest in its own, but a privilege. Continue reading
Steven Harper Tells Non Conservative Voters, “I Do not Represent You And Could Care Less What You Think”
Now if arrogance can be turned into votes on election day, I think that Steven Harper and his strong, stable, majority, conservative government will do just fine in the next federal election. Continue reading
Passing A Psychiatric Examination Before Becoming A Leader Of A Political Party In Canada, Should Be A Must Do
These three politicians are the poster children of excessive behavior in my way of thinking and yet they are typical of politicians who seem to rise to the top in the field of Canadian politics. Continue reading
With the proclamation by Her Highness Pauline Marois The First of Quebec, that she plans to introduce what she is calling A Charter of Quebec Values, I say that she is opening the door and inciting the very bomb throwing, people fighting in the streets that she says she is trying to avoid with her Charter of Quebec Values. Continue reading