June 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 9,113,391 hits
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing!
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated?
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022Perhaps democracy and the rule of law has always been more talk than walk. Something to hold up a orated about, but not fought for when challenged. Continue reading →archemdis
- Color Them Yellow – NATO, Western Alliance, G7, G20, United Nations and All Who Watch and Do Nothing! February 25, 2022When in comes right down to it the world was a better place before the Western Alliance NATO, the G7, G20, the United Nations, SWIFT, and all of the other international organisations who hide behind membership in order to not do the right thing. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Have We Learned About Canadian Police, Policing, Politicians and Some Canadians As a Result of Covid19 February 9, 2022What of the rights of those who have followed the law, did their part to help those most vulnerable in society to covid 19 and are unable for medical reasons to get vaccinated? Who speaks for them? Who protects their right to live in peace to be able to go to work to quite frankly and literally live if it is not the government and not the police? Continue re […]archemdis
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022It is time to stop the nonsense and letting the will of the few dictate the lives and deaths of the majority. Continue reading →archemdis
- We Didn’t Know Won’t Work This Time April 24, 2022
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Category Archives: Things to do in Montreal
I thought to myself maybe this is the way it should be for humans too. Every human with the capability of making his or her own house, providing their own food; maybe that was God’s original plan, before man decided to alter God’s plan and alter the natural course of nature so that they could have what they wanted instead of what they needed and become as close to being a God as humans can get.
It is funny you can visit a place a thousand times see and read about the history of a place and when you see something like a kayaker alone near the rapids you forget what you learned and read. I had read a thousand times about the First Nations People of Canada braving the rapids where they could in their canoes, but all this slipped my mind as I watched this man out in the white water with his kayak paddling and going nowhere. Continue reading
When I walk in the parks and old parts of cities I am transported to that time in my mind and could remain their forever, because it is these places that I find my solitude and get to recharge my being, my soul and clear my head of things that need to be said. I know that this is not possible and so I return after an hour, I return and do and write what I know in my heart need to be said and done, because doing the right thing and making sure the right thing is done is not just your problem, or their problem, it is everyone’s problem and responsibility. I have put a group of slides and a few words from me so that you can share with me my quiet walks and also share in my concerns for people and why I can never stay safely in my places of solitude and peace and neither can any of you.
It will be hard to believe, but these pictures were taken just few days before the official arrival of spring in the city of Lasalle. province of Quebec, in Canada. I love to walk and take pictures of nature so when … Continue reading
As Montreal gets ready to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day my mind slips backwards into a time to when I was a child; to a time when the Italians were seen marching at least once a month up and down the streets with their … Continue reading
As we draw near to the day when everyone feels bubbly and expresses their love for the person that they love I think that I shall look on our fair country anew and set the record straight. I love Canada, … Continue reading
As I travelled up the 117 highway heading north out of Montreal towards The Laurentians, (Sainte Adele, Provost etc.)I realized that this was not going to be the usual run of the mill business trip. With all of the fall colors … Continue reading
I wrote to Mr. Layton today and asked him to do me a favor. I will let you know if he does it later on. Dear Mr. Layton, my name is Arche Mdis and I wrote to some time … Continue reading