December 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,266,470 hits
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar?
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018The majority in Quebec have every right to be afraid to lose everything that they have gained. History proves that nothing remains the same forever. Those who take the rights of others today are in constant danger of losing theirs tomorrow. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018Is it better to be a live second-class citizen, or a dead citizen killed by the practices of a backstabbing liar that I voted into office? This is the choice that some of us will have to make if we vote in the Quebec provincial election this October. Why should anyone have to make this choice in a democratic country? Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018
Category Archives: Tourism
When children can not run free in fields of dandelions because of fear of parents being fined by the city and our rapid transit workers will strand a woman and her child on the street after dark endangering their lives I must say that this makes me ashamed to live in Montreal. Continue reading
I would have no problem recommending this as a must do, must see for all of the family park to visit. I could think of no better way to enjoy a walk, see nature and get a little fresh air, than to visit Quebec’s, North River Regional Park. Continue reading
I thought to myself maybe this is the way it should be for humans too. Every human with the capability of making his or her own house, providing their own food; maybe that was God’s original plan, before man decided to alter God’s plan and alter the natural course of nature so that they could have what they wanted instead of what they needed and become as close to being a God as humans can get.
It is funny you can visit a place a thousand times see and read about the history of a place and when you see something like a kayaker alone near the rapids you forget what you learned and read. I had read a thousand times about the First Nations People of Canada braving the rapids where they could in their canoes, but all this slipped my mind as I watched this man out in the white water with his kayak paddling and going nowhere. Continue reading
Looking up at the metal mesh patches that are supposed to stop the pieces of the crumbling structure from falling down and crushing me is not relieving my anxiety. In fact they only serve to remind me that I am in danger of being injured or killed.
I think all zoos are prisons for animals, but I do understand the joy and educational benefits they have. As I walked through the Ecomuseum Zoo in Montreal, I witnessed the joy and the love for these animals that the children expressed and was sorry that it came at such a high price to the animals. Is it enough that the children squeal with delight , or is there another lesson to be learned here as well? I will leave it to the individual to decide the right and wrong of it as usually is the case in all I write about. The majestic captive eagles hopping about and trying to take flight, but held firmly bt chain, rope and leather, that made up my mind for me.