July 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,714,191 hits
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019Canada could be all that it its citizens and leaders imagine it to be, but all its people would have to stop lying to themselves and the rest of the world. Canadian leaders boast falsely to its citizens and those … Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada Can’t Change Its Bad Behavior Or Make Things Better, While Espousing Revisionist History and Engaging in Hypocrisy June 26, 2019
Category Archives: Tourism
When children can not run free in fields of dandelions because of fear of parents being fined by the city and our rapid transit workers will strand a woman and her child on the street after dark endangering their lives I must say that this makes me ashamed to live in Montreal. Continue reading
I would have no problem recommending this as a must do, must see for all of the family park to visit. I could think of no better way to enjoy a walk, see nature and get a little fresh air, than to visit Quebec’s, North River Regional Park. Continue reading
I thought to myself maybe this is the way it should be for humans too. Every human with the capability of making his or her own house, providing their own food; maybe that was God’s original plan, before man decided to alter God’s plan and alter the natural course of nature so that they could have what they wanted instead of what they needed and become as close to being a God as humans can get.
It is funny you can visit a place a thousand times see and read about the history of a place and when you see something like a kayaker alone near the rapids you forget what you learned and read. I had read a thousand times about the First Nations People of Canada braving the rapids where they could in their canoes, but all this slipped my mind as I watched this man out in the white water with his kayak paddling and going nowhere. Continue reading
Looking up at the metal mesh patches that are supposed to stop the pieces of the crumbling structure from falling down and crushing me is not relieving my anxiety. In fact they only serve to remind me that I am in danger of being injured or killed.
I think all zoos are prisons for animals, but I do understand the joy and educational benefits they have. As I walked through the Ecomuseum Zoo in Montreal, I witnessed the joy and the love for these animals that the children expressed and was sorry that it came at such a high price to the animals. Is it enough that the children squeal with delight , or is there another lesson to be learned here as well? I will leave it to the individual to decide the right and wrong of it as usually is the case in all I write about. The majestic captive eagles hopping about and trying to take flight, but held firmly bt chain, rope and leather, that made up my mind for me.