When I think about things on the forest floor it is with a degree of sadness. Except for those who study these things the average person pays little attention to the plants, insects that live on or just below the forest floor. The moss the lichens the worms the slugs the snails, the rotting logs, fallen branches and how all of these figure in the scheme of life providing food, shelter and irrigation and keeping the forest clean. Well for a long time I have been snapping shots with my camera and taking pictures of what most people do not, as way to express how I feel about everything in life having a purpose, none more important than the other whether they be big or small and will share them with you. Nature is like a puzzle lose even the smallest of pieces and the puzzle can not be completed. In a puzzle we see what is missing and maybe able to replace the piece; in nature however once a piece is lost it is lost forever and we have lost too many pieces already. The next time you are walking in the forest look down and see what you are missing, or stepping on without care.
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,569,816 hits
- Fake News Is My Choice For Biggest Story Of The Year January 10, 2018Fake news has become the normal and is one reason that a mentally deranged person now is in control of the deadliest, most powerful nation in the world. Continue reading →archemdis
- Does ‘#Me Too’, Mean Justice For All, Just For Us, Or Just Revenge? December 18, 2017When a person’s right to due process of law: is not made accessible to them; is sidestepped for political gain, corporate profit, or expediency: can it be said that justice has been served? When a person is punished without having … Continue reading →archemdis
- Federal Government Allowing Quebec To Get Away With Islamophobic Laws November 14, 2017Quebec gets away with racist activity, that is a throw back to the times of colonialism, because the federal government of Canada, allows it. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Will It Take? October 5, 2017What will it take for the people of the United States of America and their allies to understand that the words terrorist and terrorism are words used by their politicians to install fear in their own populations. A fear that will … Continue reading →archemdis
- Fake News Is My Choice For Biggest Story Of The Year January 10, 2018