August 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,017,287 hits
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism? May 29, 2018While murder might be hard to prove, I think that the charge of manslaughter could be sought and won. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018
Tag Archives: Bloc Québécois
Is There Not One Political Party, One Politician, One Level Of Government, That Canadians Can Put Their Trust In?
All of the various levels of government claim to have our best interests at heart and want what is best for us, but I can not see it Continue reading
What was expected of a politician like to serve the people, to be honest, trust worthy and law-abiding has been reversed and all that Canadians expect from their politicians is the worst and so when they act poorly it ceases to matter as Canadians say so what they are politicians and they are all the same. Continue reading
Immigrants Not Guilty For Loss Of French Language In Quebec, A Handful Of Anti English Sovereignist Are
It is not an immigration problem that is causing Quebec to lose its French language, it is the way it is being shoved down the throats of non french speaking Quebecers. People want to be able to work and do business with more than other french speaking people and are tired of the french only issue taking priority over everything else. Most people in Quebec are scared of separation and wish that the minority of separatists would just drop it. Continue reading
Way to go Jack we the English and the non separatists of Quebec thank you so much for opening up this can of worms again and may I say at the same time that we are glad that your hands are tied and you are in no position to make trouble from your lame duck status as the Official Opposition Leader.
I took a couple of days to consider the election and Jack Layton‘s role in it and there is no other way for me to look at it,”Jack Layton has been bitten by the power bug”. Students and young people may … Continue reading
Okay I have stopped laughing and am trying to compose myself so that I can type. Has anybody out there in cyber land asked why the need for a French language debate at all? Why the need for language police, or … Continue reading