I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,811,845 hits
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris?
- American Presidents Never Cared About Afghanistan or Its People!
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021The statement being thrown around by Legault, Blanchet and reaffirmed by, Trudeau, Singh, and O'Toole that, "Quebec is a nation," is a big lie. This lie is as big and as dangerous to Canadians and the fabric of Canadian democracy, values and global image as Donald Trump's, big lie that the election was stolen from him was to the USA. Cont […]archemdis
- America Militarily Strong! Morally Weak! Legally Corrupt! Politically Un-Democratic September 4, 2021In my opinion the United States of America I believe when USA demands that American interests must be the main priority on everything they do, both foreign and domestic, including trade, health, and war, it says that the USA is a, greedy, selfish, dangerous, unreliable nation. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Real Joe Biden Rears It’s Ugly Head with His Afghanistan Decision/Where Is Kamala Harris? August 20, 2021Joe Biden is solely responsible for every Americans and Afghan person's death that ends up trapped and killed by the Taliban, because of this withdrawal, ordered and being executed by his order. Continue reading →archemdis
- American Presidents Never Cared About Afghanistan or Its People! August 17, 2021Everyone knew that Trump was a noncaring, Islamophobic racist, but considered Biden to be of a different ilk. Biden proved and showed his Islamophobic, racist side which for now shows his lack of empathy and will to help Afghanistan defend itself in the same manner the USA helps Israel. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Is Canada’s Mar-a-Largo so Legault Must Be Canada’s Trump September 13, 2021
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: Brian Mulroney
Charbonneau Commission, Gomery Commission Tools Used To Smear Political Rivals And Give The Illusion Of Change
Are all Quebec politicians deaf, blind and dumb, or are all Quebec politicians that incompetent? Either way I could not see myself voting for anyone of those politicians that have been around for the last 11 years actively in Quebec’s politics, no matter what political party they are in. Continue reading
Is There Not One Political Party, One Politician, One Level Of Government, That Canadians Can Put Their Trust In?
All of the various levels of government claim to have our best interests at heart and want what is best for us, but I can not see it Continue reading
Jason Kenney another star in the Tori sky, ready to super nova. This is getting ridiculous. Somehow a ship carrying Sri Lankan refugees is boarded somewhere thousands of miles away from Canada and Jason Kenney see it as an assault on Canadian immigration law and is calling for an immediate strengthening of Canadian immigration laws Continue reading
I know what it is like to be afraid and to do things because you are, because I was and I believe that Prime Minister Harper and his Conservative party is just that, frightened. George W. Bush put the fear … Continue reading
Extra Extra Read All About It! “Canadians Sell Their Morality, Integrity And Souls And Vote Yes To Harper Promise Of Economic Stability”
I guess the people of Canada have spoken and it is to the extreme right that we go. Harper, Kenney, Toews, and Baird were right Canadians have changed and they do not care how their government behaves in parliament, or … Continue reading